Result

Bolton Win
5 (8.9%)
Draw
7 (12.5%)
Everton Win
44 (78.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Bolton v Everton  (Read 45676 times)

January 27, 2013, 01:12:46 AM
Reply #405

Bally

Administrator
1-0 at Goodison Park after the chippy fire delayed kick off

the match you took southall too as well wasnt it
It's the roll I way

January 27, 2013, 01:32:22 AM
Reply #406

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
yep, when he told us Stephen Wessels was a good goalkeeper and then just shook his head when he got lobbed while he was standing on his line!

I think most of the forum had kind of the opposite feeling to that after Heitinga had been brought on for Jelavic...
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 27, 2013, 01:33:17 AM
Reply #407

Bluenose 91

Got sparked haha!

January 27, 2013, 01:39:58 AM
Reply #408

Bally

Administrator
yep, when he told us Stephen Wessels was a good goalkeeper and then just shook his head when he got lobbed while he was standing on his line!
Ha ha his face was fucking boss the kid tapping his dad on the shoulder and pointing to the big screen and telling him to look behind him was funny too

'.-.-.mipmip.-.-.'
It's the roll I way

January 27, 2013, 01:40:25 AM
Reply #409

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

January 27, 2013, 01:41:10 AM
Reply #410

Mozza1987

Anyone know if its kicking off as much as the commentators are making it sound?

It was kicking off quite bad in the home stand I was in. Obviously myself and quite a few other Everton fans cheered when we scored at the end, then some of the Bolton fans kicked off on two lads. To be fair to the Everton fans some words were said then they just decided to leave, but as they were going down the stairs a Bolton fan from nowhere started fighting with them. Other Bolton fans got involved and one of the Everton fans grabbed one of them and they went flying down the stairs and nearly over the stand to the lower tier. This fat Bolton fan who was being a prick all game had blood all over his head and was in a mess. The Bolton fans started it though and were being nobheads. Looked like a lot of Everton fans were getting kicked out around the stadium as well.

January 27, 2013, 01:41:15 AM
Reply #411

bluegrant

1-0 at Goodison Park after the chippy fire delayed kick off
correct,was it the chippy fire that reminded you? lol

January 27, 2013, 01:44:08 AM
Reply #412

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Can't be bothered to read through the thread, who made the biggest tit of himself? (Or herself, let's be fair.)
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 27, 2013, 01:46:17 AM
Reply #413

Bluenose 91

you did?

Who ? You ?

'.-.-.mipmip.-.-.'

Yeah!

It was sound all game, then just before the whistle some lad comes over with a steward and goes ''them two are scousers''.

So the steward is speaking to my mate and then I hear ''FUCKIN SCOUSE CUNT'' and get webbed in the face by some gormless wool!

January 27, 2013, 01:49:37 AM
Reply #414

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can't be bothered to read through the thread, who made the biggest tit of himself? (Or herself, let's be fair.)

Actually most of us when we bemoaned Moyes for bringing Jelavic off for Heitinga.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

January 27, 2013, 01:53:44 AM
Reply #415

Major Clanger

NSNO Subscriber
Actually most of us when we bemoaned Moyes for bringing Jelavic off for Heitinga.

Good.
I didn't even remember I had a signature.

January 27, 2013, 01:54:26 AM
Reply #416

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah!

It was sound all game, then just before the whistle some lad comes over with a steward and goes ''them two are scousers''.

So the steward is speaking to my mate and then I hear ''FUCKIN SCOUSE CUNT'' and get webbed in the face by some gormless wool!

lolol

Was he wearing chino's?
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 27, 2013, 01:56:48 AM
Reply #417

Bluenose 91

lolol

Was he wearing chino's?

Hahaha.

No he was a proper horrendous scruff.

He couldn't look more from Bolton if he tried.

January 27, 2013, 01:58:47 AM
Reply #418

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hahaha.

No he was a proper horrendous scruff.

He couldn't look more from Bolton if he tried.

Unlucky lad

I managed to scam a wool out of a tenner today, so I evened it up for us  :)
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

January 27, 2013, 02:00:24 AM
Reply #419

Bluenose 91

That makes me feel a lot better.