Result

Everton Win
32 (78%)
Draw
7 (17.1%)
Villa Win
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Everton v Aston Villa  (Read 27952 times)

February 01, 2013, 09:36:21 PM
Reply #15

cantoffee

We haven't beaten them at home in the league since 2006!

Are you fucking serious?

I hated playing that MON managed Villa team. We always struggled against them.

February 01, 2013, 09:37:39 PM
Reply #16

Shogun

Administrator
Last beat them at Goodison in the 09 cup run then?
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 01, 2013, 09:40:52 PM
Reply #17

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Osman and Pienaar always seem to do well. When we beat them at Villa Park it was the best performance Ive ever seen by an Everton team

Mirrallas will fucking smash these cunts

February 01, 2013, 09:56:04 PM
Reply #18

American Evertonian

Just about to say I hope no one comes on here and says any variation of we will smash these cunts or should win by 5 but it appears I'm too late. Feel like everytime we have that attitude we are let down. Anyway we should win this. I'm hoping Vic keeps his place up top as he did a great job in the midweek match.

Anyone know if Stones will be available to be named in the squad? Not as a starter but on the bench.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:57:52 PM by American Evertonian »
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

February 01, 2013, 09:59:02 PM
Reply #19

blueski

Based on the prematch interview seems likely that Anichebe will start

This kind of match has banana peel written all over it. Hopefully we'll nick an early goal and see it out strong without letting up. COYB!
Nil Satis

February 01, 2013, 10:49:53 PM
Reply #20

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Need to be positive as the crowd will be expecting a comfortable win.

It's either quiet or loud grumbles/moans unless we're well on top in these types of games.

February 01, 2013, 10:53:20 PM
Reply #21

Heisenberg

Yesterday has made this a pretty much a must win game.

Lose this and everyones head is down

February 01, 2013, 11:31:01 PM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Mirrallas will fucking smash these cunts

I hope so. He's produced very little so far in his Everton career. We need him to have a massive 2nd half of the season as we know he's got the talent to do so
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 01, 2013, 11:51:28 PM
Reply #23

American Evertonian

I hope so. He's produced very little so far in his Everton career. We need him to have a massive 2nd half of the season as we know he's got the talent to do so

I think once he finally gets a goal he will start to look to pass and set up players instead of trying to take on the world to get a goal. He misses a lot of assist opportunities but then again no one has been a clutch finisher so explains why he fancies his luck more times than not.

February 01, 2013, 11:58:58 PM
Reply #24

blueski

Here's the thing with creative players (which we lack); they try to take players on & fail a lot, its the ones that work that make the highlight videos. But they're good to have. I think Jelavic has to get used to playing with him & learning when to show & make cuts because with his pace and skill, if the other players aren't moving quickly to adjust it looks like he's going solo. In fact maybe he was hoping for movement so he could lay off to someone else that hasn't materialised resulting in him having to force something. Cristiano Ronaldo's runs get cut down a lot too.
Nil Satis

February 02, 2013, 01:05:29 AM
Reply #25

Quality Perm

I.ve done us too win 4-1
Our day will come........................H opefully

February 02, 2013, 01:14:59 AM
Reply #26

Heisenberg

I think once he finally gets a goal he will start to look to pass and set up players instead of trying to take on the world to get a goal. He misses a lot of assist opportunities but then again no one has been a clutch finisher so explains why he fancies his luck more times than not.

Just remember that liverpool game he got injured, he torn them a new arse hole
Once he gets fit again he will be brilliant, dare i say, like a new signing

February 02, 2013, 01:19:57 AM
Reply #27

steve81

we best fucking shit on these after transfer fiasco plus its about time we beat them at home
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:20:11 AM by steve81 »

February 02, 2013, 01:29:21 AM
Reply #28

American Evertonian

Just remember that liverpool game he got injured, he torn them a new arse hole
Once he gets fit again he will be brilliant, dare i say, like a new signing

That he did. Hopefully it won't take long before he recaptures that form.

As much as I hate the "like a new signing" statement it still alpplies to him in my mind based on the fact he hasn't been around long and been injured most of that time.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 01:30:56 AM by American Evertonian »

February 02, 2013, 02:14:51 AM
Reply #29

Alanvideo

...........WTF is a clutch finisher ? you in the motor trade ?
We are special ,we are Everton.