Result

Everton Win
32 (78%)
Draw
7 (17.1%)
Villa Win
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Everton v Aston Villa  (Read 35679 times)

February 02, 2013, 10:50:01 PM
Reply #60

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
6 minutes.
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

February 02, 2013, 10:51:34 PM
Reply #61

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Fellaini!!!! yes!!! fucking get in!!!
"If you believe it will work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you believe it won’t, you will see obstacles." – Wayne Dyer

February 02, 2013, 10:53:21 PM
Reply #62

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thoight Fell had won it.

February 02, 2013, 10:56:08 PM
Reply #63

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Poor management. Lucky to get the point in the end.

At least we can come back when down.

Thanks Felli :)

February 02, 2013, 11:19:04 PM
Reply #64

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
The only good part about today is hopefully it'll smash Villa's confidence. They must be gutted to be 3-1 up and to even nearly lose it in the end.

Had Moyes read my post before the match and acted on it, we'd probably have 3 points in the bag. As far as I'm concerned, we only have two first team central defenders now.

February 02, 2013, 11:22:03 PM
Reply #65

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
he hasn't offered much at all, yet.

i like the way that he's confident enough to go on a run, and take players on, but he needs to learn to get his head up more.  other players are often better placed than him for a shot, but he rarely sees them.

He laid on the superb assist for Vic to score.

February 02, 2013, 11:36:47 PM
Reply #66

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
"Had Moyes read my post...." Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, it was tongue in cheek, but bang on today. I got it right, Moyes didn't.

February 03, 2013, 01:28:32 AM
Reply #67

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
And Gibson's non losing run continues (just). Although it could be argued we were down when he went off.

February 03, 2013, 04:10:14 AM
Reply #68

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I'd rather Naismith at cb than Heitinga right now lol