result?

Manchester United Win
29 (39.2%)
Draw
23 (31.1%)
Everton win
22 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Manchester United v Everton  (Read 27003 times)

February 07, 2013, 04:01:36 AM
Reply #60

Gash

Global Moderator
My Dad ended up getting tickets for this, but to be sat in one of the boxes, anyone sat here before? If so what is it like?

We got taken a couple of years ago to one of the suites by my sister in law's partner. We were in the south stand suites and the seats were in the directors box. The seats were superb, pretty much on the halfway line and about 20 rows behind the dugout.

Great experience, but the food wasn't a patch on Everton's.

February 07, 2013, 04:10:38 AM
Reply #61

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
My Dad ended up getting tickets for this, but to be sat in one of the boxes, anyone sat here before? If so what is it like?

Have a prawn sandwich for me.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 07, 2013, 04:35:23 AM
Reply #62

Thornton_19

Have a prawn sandwich for me.

I'll try post a picture of it to the match day thread.

February 07, 2013, 04:36:29 AM
Reply #63

Thornton_19

We got taken a couple of years ago to one of the suites by my sister in law's partner. We were in the south stand suites and the seats were in the directors box. The seats were superb, pretty much on the halfway line and about 20 rows behind the dugout.

As long as I can get a Steak Pie and Everton win I'll enjoy myself!

February 07, 2013, 07:11:04 PM
Reply #64

blueski

I think I'd start Jelavic over Anichebe for this one, just me but I think Anichebe will prove easier to handle tough choice though
Nil Satis

February 07, 2013, 09:48:42 PM
Reply #65

stirlingblue

Thought that I was reading a post of mine that I didn't remember then, I'm in exactly the same situation, my dads got tickets for one of the boxes.

Rumour has it that the booze is free, wonderful if true.

February 07, 2013, 10:45:24 PM
Reply #66

Fellainis Hairdresser

Thought that I was reading a post of mine that I didn't remember then, I'm in exactly the same situation, my dads got tickets for one of the boxes.

Rumour has it that the booze is free, wonderful if true.

if it's anywhere near our end, throw me a free pie down. Thanks
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

February 07, 2013, 11:00:10 PM
Reply #67

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Really hope our lads behave if there is a minutes silence for Munich.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 07, 2013, 11:14:07 PM
Reply #68

blargins

NSNO Subscriber

And that is the difference to being able to sign a player for 15 million quid and instantly send him back out on loan, and to having to buy a young player for 3 million quid coz that's all you can afford.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

February 07, 2013, 11:33:41 PM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
Really hope our lads behave if there is a minutes silence for Munich.

There isn't.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 08, 2013, 12:48:41 AM
Reply #70

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 08, 2013, 12:58:23 AM
Reply #71

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Thought there would be.

Either way I think we played them on the 35th anniversary and they wrote in their programme how grateful they were for the respect our fans showed.

February 08, 2013, 01:21:49 AM
Reply #72

Gash

Global Moderator
And that is the difference to being able to sign a player for 15 million quid and instantly send him back out on loan, and to having to buy a young player for 3 million quid coz that's all you can afford.

What's that got to do with anything?

I'd expect the one of the biggest clubs in the world to at least serve decent food, not a couple of slices of melon, a fatty peice of gammon and cold veg. And to then have the cheek to charge 275 for the four of us, over and above whatever the company had already paid for 4 seats for the season.

P.S. My sister in laws partner claimed the 275 back off his step father who owned the seats.  :)

February 08, 2013, 03:24:11 AM
Reply #73

blueski

Mark Halsey is refereeing
Nil Satis

February 08, 2013, 03:25:14 AM
Reply #74

blueski

Factoid: Mark Halsey has not refereed a United defeat since 2003 LOL
Nil Satis