November 21, 2017, 08:48:23 AM

Author Topic: Gazza at Everton  (Read 2312 times)

February 06, 2013, 02:33:35 AM
Reply #15

.Rimbo.

I remember in a League Cup game against Bristol City (I think?) when Hibbert may have made his debut. The ref kept moving the ball back on a free kick and he moved it forwards about three times. One of the few things I remember but I was only young.

deCoubertin

February 06, 2013, 04:44:08 AM
Reply #16

Ramjam

Remember when he showed the ref the red card after he had dropped it then the cunt took it back and sent him off, what a prick
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

February 06, 2013, 06:31:39 AM
Reply #17

Cozzie

I remember when an Italian journalist asked him a question and he just burped into the microphone.

February 06, 2013, 12:24:35 PM
Reply #18

pommy

i remeber him playing for us away at Blackburn, he was fucking boss.....we got beat 1 nil i think, very poor side but Gaza was different class.

February 06, 2013, 02:14:49 PM
Reply #19

DEL PIERO

sadly well past his best, his alcoholism & bipolar problems were starting to overwhelm him.

only things I really remember was him scoring against Bolton and brilliant against orient.

apparently the club had to stop players swapping shirts with him after games because they could not afford it!
everton are magic

February 06, 2013, 02:16:38 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Remember when he showed the ref the red card after he had dropped it then the cunt took it back and sent him off, what a prick

He only got booked for that, a sending off would have been majorly harsh!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 06, 2013, 04:08:06 PM
Reply #21

ZVictorOne

sadly well past his best, his alcoholism & bipolar problems were starting to overwhelm him.

only things I really remember was him scoring against Bolton and brilliant against orient.

apparently the club had to stop players swapping shirts with him after games because they could not afford it!

A few years ago me and my kids were in a restaurant in London. Gazza was there with his sister and his Dad. He was seriously pissed. He offered to have pictures taken with the kids and when he found out we were Everton fans we couldn't get rid of him. He came across as craving attention and fame.
What he did say was that while he was here he did his best and was sorry he couldn't do more. I do remember he always worked his arse off, and used to give Jeffers a hard time for not trying hard enough.
ZVictorOne