November 23, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

Author Topic: Oldham v Everton  (Read 27670 times)

February 17, 2013, 05:23:07 AM
Reply #390

Shogun

Administrator
Why do you leave the blind out of blind negativity? that's exactly what it is.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 17, 2013, 05:23:41 AM
Reply #391

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Both as bad as each other.

Ram says negativity is driving this forum down, no more than blind optimism.

Give me an example of blind optimisum, and I will give you ten examples of negativity with absolutely no basis

February 17, 2013, 05:24:55 AM
Reply #392

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Give me an example of blind optimisum, and I will give you ten examples of negativity with absolutely no basis

I posted 3 on the previous page.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 17, 2013, 05:25:58 AM
Reply #393

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Why do you leave the blind out of blind negativity? that's exactly what it is.

I don't think calling a bad performance a bad performance is particularly 'blind'

There are extreme examples of course, but that too works both ways...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

February 17, 2013, 05:27:12 AM
Reply #394

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's better than  "look at where we are in the leage",  "how many times have we lost this season?" or "look at (insert bad result for other team), it could have been worse"

These posts and the posters that use them are just as if not more predictable than the likes of RVP and sharpattack.

Im guessing you mean this Verm?

Losing 5 times and being 6th is good isnt it? Dont see any blind optimism here. Saying our season is over after one bad result on the other hand......................

February 17, 2013, 05:29:04 AM
Reply #395

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Im guessing you mean this Verm?

Losing 5 times and being 6th is good isnt it? Dont see any blind optimism here. Saying our season is over after one bad result on the other hand......................

It's not one bad result though is it?

How many times this season have we thrown away points to poor opposition?

It's understandable for people to get annoyed and angry when we perform poorly and potentially damage our chances of a good finish instead of pretending our current position is any kind of real achievement.

You know, NSNO 'n all...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:29:34 AM by Verminator »

February 17, 2013, 05:36:01 AM
Reply #396

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
It's not one bad result though is it?

How many times this season have we thrown away points to poor opposition?

It's understandable for people to get annoyed and angry when we perform poorly and potentially damage our chances of a good finish instead of pretending our current position is any kind of real achievement.

You know, NSNO 'n all...

You seem to be missing the point here. I have no problem with people being annoyed at poor performances and criticising the team, they deserve to be criticised recently, but its the over reactions and blind negativity that makes this part of the forum and absolute mongfest recently.

February 17, 2013, 05:38:34 AM
Reply #397

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You seem to be missing the point here. I have no problem with people being annoyed at poor performances and criticising the team, they deserve to be criticised recently, but its the over reactions and blind negativity that makes this part of the forum and absolute mongfest recently.

The ones you speak of are very much in the minority.

February 17, 2013, 06:16:37 AM
Reply #398

Cuttyblue

Oldham fans really did their team proud, got to admit.  They willed their team on and they came at us all the way to the final whistle.

We're in a stretch of really average form... that's all. 

February 17, 2013, 03:46:36 PM
Reply #399

fast lane

I hope we held on, my stream went into Basketball mode in injury time :(

Things were looking dicey when my stream was cut off.

But I wasn't expecting an equalizer, we may be pissed off, but at least we're still in the Cup.
The fans of Arsenal, the Spurs and Liverpool can't say that.

It adds to the romance of the Cup I guess, though we could do less with an extra match with the tough run in we have.
And some extra income..
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

February 17, 2013, 03:50:33 PM
Reply #400

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
By in its entirety you mean fast forwarded all the shit bits and watched the match in 15 minutes?

No. I avoided hearing anything about the match and my mate recorded it for me and we watched it about half 8 the full  game!just as they won the corner I said to him 'they will deffo score off this'. You just knew it!

Ah well  lets just ride out this shit storm and do them in the replay and hopefully we will have found our form by a potential quarter final. If either of the Manchester Clubs or Chelsea get knocked out this round then it only improves our chances of going all the way
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!