November 19, 2018, 12:11:47 AM

Author Topic: Oldham v Everton  (Read 37048 times)

February 11, 2013, 02:14:52 PM
Read 37048 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Only a professional performance against Oldham then a kind home draw away from another day out at wembley!

Avoid arsenal, utd and city till the final and we could have a real good chance this year!

agree with this.

This wont be pretty. Lets just battle through and get the win in any shape or form

Would love to win the FA Cup
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 11, 2013, 08:57:10 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
If he doesn't play Stones and we get beat I'm gonna be bitter about it
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 11, 2013, 09:20:23 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
The usual suspects will be McEwan round the block to have a go at Moyes.

Oh they will be calling him for all kinds. probably

February 12, 2013, 09:00:40 PM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Can see Neville calling it a day in the summer and becoming a coach. His decision would be made fairly quickly if he took to heart some of the comments made on here about him!

February 13, 2013, 03:34:29 AM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
..................someone on TW has said Stones is cup-tied ,don't know if anyone can confirm this. Let's face it he wasn't going to play anyway.

This is a good omen.  We had a right back cup tied in 95 didn't we?

February 13, 2013, 03:40:10 AM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

February 16, 2013, 03:46:50 AM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                    T'Ho

Pip        Jags   Buzz    Miles

SuperKev Gibbo Ossie Peanuts

Screech Jellyfish

Subs: MeArl, Jonny, B-Ry, Naisy, TheBoss, Apocalypse, Horsey

Whoops thought I'd logged into my kipper account

February 16, 2013, 06:31:21 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Ha agreed!  Tell me the B-Ry one has not actually caught on?

Haha I made that one up as well as several others. Honestly i dont use nicknames for players!

February 17, 2013, 04:27:33 AM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
managed to avoid the score all day and just watched it in its entirety. All that matters is that were still in the cup. Lets do the biz at home. We are not  playing very well and replays are a million times better than defeats

February 17, 2013, 03:50:33 PM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
By in its entirety you mean fast forwarded all the shit bits and watched the match in 15 minutes?

No. I avoided hearing anything about the match and my mate recorded it for me and we watched it about half 8 the full  game!just as they won the corner I said to him 'they will deffo score off this'. You just knew it!

Ah well  lets just ride out this shit storm and do them in the replay and hopefully we will have found our form by a potential quarter final. If either of the Manchester Clubs or Chelsea get knocked out this round then it only improves our chances of going all the way