November 21, 2017, 12:24:24 PM

Author Topic: Norwich City v Everton  (Read 21977 times)

February 22, 2013, 05:59:26 AM
Reply #30

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Barkley was out on loan?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 22, 2013, 06:15:18 AM
Reply #31

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Barkley was out on loan?

Loan was terminated by us apparently. He wasn't getting games at Leeds or was playing out of position (I think).

February 22, 2013, 06:17:49 PM
Reply #32

evertonarntwe

Loan was terminated by us apparently. He wasn't getting games at Leeds or was playing out of position (I think).

Speaking of barkley, have you seen the article on sky sports website about the loan getting terminated, the leeds fans are absolutely furious, slamming warnock for playing norris and green over him hhahahaha
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 22, 2013, 08:19:00 PM
Reply #33

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Speaking of barkley, have you seen the article on sky sports website about the loan getting terminated, the leeds fans are absolutely furious, slamming warnock for playing norris and green over him hhahahaha

Link?

February 22, 2013, 10:27:15 PM
Reply #34

Juanito

Considering we have a game on Tuesday and the fact the team look tired and have been performing like crap for the last month, i wouldnt mind lining up something like this.

Howard
       Stones Jags Distin Baines
       Pienaar Felliani Gibson Oviedo
                   Barkley
                    Jelavic

With a decent bench to change things if necessary.

Thats exactly the team I would go for, although maybe Miralles for Piennar...Piennar and Osman badly need a rest.

February 22, 2013, 10:31:51 PM
Reply #35

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Howard
Coleman jagielka distin baines
Mirallas fellaini Gibson oviedo
Pienaar
Jelavic

Simply simply lovely

February 22, 2013, 10:35:26 PM
Reply #36

Juanito

Howard
Coleman jagielka distin baines
Mirallas fellaini Gibson oviedo
Pienaar
Jelavic

This is the team I would actually hope for tomorrow...need to freshen things up a bit..pace injection with Oviedo and Fellaini does not seem to get much joy against lumbering centre halfs...against Oldham would like to see Barkley, Oviedo and Stones.

February 23, 2013, 12:47:13 AM
Reply #37

IUToffee

I'm a big Osman fan but would agree he needs a rest. He's close to 32 but forced to play 90 minutes in all of our games. You could sense in the 2nd half of the Chelsea game he was beginning to fade, and hasn't been up to par since. First half of the year he was one of our better players, mind you.

February 23, 2013, 01:43:13 AM
Reply #38

Major Clanger

Baines interview tomorrow on Football Focus.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21554484
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

February 23, 2013, 04:21:04 AM
Reply #39

Shogun

Administrator

edited for consistency.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:44:22 AM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 23, 2013, 04:24:46 AM
Reply #40

stirlingblue

Is that info correct? Snodgrass has been a lynchpin in my fantasy football team, surely he has more than 3 assists?

February 23, 2013, 04:29:49 AM
Reply #41

Shogun

Administrator
Is that info correct? Snodgrass has been a lynchpin in my fantasy football team, surely he has more than 3 assists?
On the premier leagues fantasy football he has 4 assists but the espn site has him on 3.

Edit; I've changed it now. I used premierleague.com for our players and espn.com for Norwich players thinking they would both have the same. Seeing as they don't, I have edited the original post and now all statistics are from premierleague.com.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 04:46:32 AM by Shogun »

February 23, 2013, 05:08:35 AM
Reply #42

bluegrant

Considering we have a game on Tuesday and the fact the team look tired and have been performing like crap for the last month, i wouldnt mind lining up something like this.

Howard
       Stones Jags Distin Baines
       Pienaar Felliani Gibson Oviedo
                 mirallas
                    Jelavic

With a decent bench to change things if necessary.
this team i like  :thumbsup:

February 23, 2013, 09:40:24 AM
Reply #43

Shogun

Administrator
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:40:45 AM by Shogun »

February 23, 2013, 09:44:44 AM
Reply #44

Cods