November 18, 2017, 02:36:14 PM

Author Topic: Norwich City v Everton  (Read 21902 times)

February 23, 2013, 08:13:31 PM
Reply #60

minty

#teamnews subs: Mucha, Heitinga, Oviedo, Mirallas, Hitzlsperger, Neville, Duffy.

4 defenders on the bench. Seems pretty pointless having both Duffy and Heitinga there. Strange there's no place for barkley, Vellios or Junior (who has allegedly been playing well for the u21s lately).

February 23, 2013, 08:13:45 PM
Reply #61

School of Science

Cant wait to see an Everton team that contains Baines,Pienaar on one flank and Coleman an Miralles on the other.Wonder how many times all four have played at the same time this season....And how weve gotten on.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

February 23, 2013, 08:13:52 PM
Reply #62

Shogun

Administrator
I'm fine with Naismith playing, he might be shite but his errors aren't as costly as the likes of Heitinga/Neville.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 23, 2013, 08:15:37 PM
Reply #63

Cozzie

a left back playing right midfield?

Play him on the left and Pienaar on the right.

February 23, 2013, 08:18:21 PM
Reply #64

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Seems strange that he has flagged up Osman and Pienaar as players who need a rest but he never rests them!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 23, 2013, 08:20:00 PM
Reply #65

evertonarntwe

HOW THE FUCK IS NAISMITH GETTING A START, HOW THE FUCK ARE BARKLEY AND VELLIOS NOT EVEN ON THE BENCH
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 23, 2013, 08:21:10 PM
Reply #66

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seems strange that he has flagged up Osman and Pienaar as players who need a rest but he never rests them!

And that Mirallas needs to up a gear, yet doesn't play him.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 23, 2013, 08:21:16 PM
Reply #67

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
HOW THE FUCK IS NAISMITH GETTING A START, HOW THE FUCK ARE BARKLEY AND VELLIOS NOT EVEN ON THE BENCH

Because they're shit

February 23, 2013, 08:21:47 PM
Reply #68

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Duffy on the bench and not Vellios or even Barkley makes no sense

February 23, 2013, 08:23:55 PM
Reply #69

evertonarntwe

Because they're shit

As opposed to neville heitinga and naismith? divvie
sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 23, 2013, 08:24:46 PM
Reply #70

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Because they're shit

Pretty much this!Oviedo and Mirallas will be the options we turn to when things arent going to plan
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

February 23, 2013, 08:25:00 PM
Reply #71

Juanito

Naismith sometimes struggles to control a five yard pass that is trickled to him....the only positive I can see from this is Coleman behind him, making the runs for him to tuck in..plus he offers workrate going back. When he has Neville behind him, its the worst right side in the prem.

February 23, 2013, 08:25:39 PM
Reply #72

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Barkley was still out on loan. When did he come back?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 23, 2013, 08:27:48 PM
Reply #73

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Barkley was still out on loan. When did he come back?

Last week he came back as Leeds said he was shite

February 23, 2013, 08:28:27 PM
Reply #74

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Last week he came back as Leeds said he was shite

I think the term they used was, "really shite".