November 22, 2017, 01:36:49 AM

Author Topic: Everton vs. Oldham (FA Cup 5th round replay)  (Read 27964 times)

February 23, 2013, 11:46:14 PM
Read 27964 times

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
Confident ;)

I really would like to see some changes to the side, but I wouldn't bet on Moyes doing that. Would like to see Duffy and Distin together at CB. Really have to hope Anichebe is back too.

February 23, 2013, 11:47:01 PM
Reply #1

evertonarntwe

sick of this dull boring negative prick now, horrible days yesterday and he comes out with this shit, ginger cunt needs to stop thinking he will be the next united manager

February 23, 2013, 11:48:21 PM
Reply #2

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
He really needs to rest some players. He wont tho, and will continue to moan about the size of the squad

February 23, 2013, 11:49:40 PM
Reply #3

Shogun

Administrator
Couldn't care less at the moment.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

February 23, 2013, 11:59:01 PM
Reply #4

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
Its the only thing we can win, and winning is everything. So lets get ourselves back up again, regardless of what is happening in the league right now.

If we lose this, everything changes. Moyes quite frankly may as well walk, and I have been a Moyes supporter.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

February 24, 2013, 12:21:42 AM
Reply #5

bluegrant

Its the only thing we can win, and winning is everything. So lets get ourselves back up again, regardless of what is happening in the league right now.

If we lose this, everything changes. Moyes quite frankly may as well walk, and I have been a Moyes supporter.
moyes should start packing now and his tosser mate round.same team next tuesday as today, you wait and see,if we go a goal up he will shut up shop again shakeyheadman

February 24, 2013, 12:53:44 AM
Reply #6

blob

can only imagine the atmosphere if we go a goal down

doesn't really bear thinking about.

i've got it in my head that we'll lose this one as well, but hope my head is just playing tricks.

February 24, 2013, 12:57:35 AM
Reply #7

Dario Terracotta

I can see Wigan doing us anyhow in the 1/4 final,they're on the up and we're on the crest of a slump,its up to Moyes and the team to go out and show some b*llocks and WIN!!COYB

February 24, 2013, 01:02:12 AM
Reply #8

Alanvideo

I can see Wigan doing us anyhow in the 1/4 final,they're on the up and we're on the crest of a slump,its up to Moyes and the team to go out and show some b*llocks and WIN!!COYB
...........Oldham next, followed by the mighty Reading ,just hammered 3-0 by Wigan. Then ( possibly ) Wigan. Anything less than 3 wins doesn't bear thinking about.  ???   
We are special ,we are Everton.

February 24, 2013, 09:12:35 AM
Reply #9

Heisenberg

1-0 oldham. Smith last min

February 24, 2013, 06:20:46 PM
Reply #10

charlatan

Oldham 1-2 or 2-3 after extra time.  Last few minutes bombardment will see us out again.

February 24, 2013, 06:33:45 PM
Reply #11

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone think Moyes will quit if we lose?
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

February 24, 2013, 06:37:17 PM
Reply #12

BrotherEstapol

Not that they didn't at the away game, but our fans really need to stand up for this match. It's our home game so the crowd is the advantage.

The team will be down on confidence, so an uplifting crowd will do them the world of good.

Some will say they don't deserve it after the last few games, but you pay money to go and boo your team, you're there to cheer them on even when we're 3 nil down!

So to those of you on Merseyside that can make the game; please get behind the boys!

February 24, 2013, 06:43:37 PM
Reply #13

charlatan

Anyone think Moyes will quit if we lose?

No, he's too in love with himself and his own press to quit.

That 20 second rant at the ref yesterday was at a Brendan Rogers level of  cringeworthyness (if there is such a word lol)

February 24, 2013, 06:48:04 PM
Reply #14

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mirallas will come in for Naismith and Vic will probably make the bench.  I think we will step it up but have been saying the same for weeks.