November 22, 2017, 11:50:26 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Reading  (Read 22600 times)

March 02, 2013, 03:07:23 AM
Reply #60

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
At home and where if he fucks up he'll get slaughtered.

It's not a bad game in theory in that they shouldn't create much, but state of our defence this season he's undoubtedly going to have work to do!

Agreed, my mistake.

Should win 5-1 now
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

March 02, 2013, 03:12:14 AM
Reply #61

bluegrant

1-0 up  then moyes put 3 defenders on  and reading score .1-1 result  :whistle:

March 02, 2013, 08:33:36 AM
Reply #62

Maestro Haze

Howard
Coleman Jagielka Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Mirallas Pienaar Oviedo
Jelavic

This may help Jelavic start scoring, Pienaar last year was playing though balls to Jelavic, Jelavic was slotting them away.
I doubt we'll see him score score much until some rearranging is done in the attacking half, Fellaini needs to play deeper.

In this sort of game, our passing should be superior, keep it on the ground, no hoofing or long balls.
Subs need to be better when we are leading, clap of the hands goes to Moyes when we are losing games, when he puts subs on but when it's the other way round there needs to be fresh impetuous when we're winning. Getting that 2, 3 goal lead is vital especially in games like this.

Norwich is a perfect example of that, taking of Jelavic to bring on Mirallas was just a joke. Same with the Oldham replay, we're 3-0 up in the 2nd half, what does Moyes do? Instead of pushing Oldham further, he leaves the already tiring team on when they put their 2 subs on.
When we are in such a dominant position 3-0, put another attacking player on. What is the point in putting Naismith and Hitzlsperger on in the 84' and 89' minute respectively? It's absolutely bizarre some of the decisions Moyes makes when we are leading. And it really does question my believe that Moyes has doubts about using his squad, whether that be using subs or finally dropping Neville when we have someone who can do all what Neville does but better, 'Hitzlsperger'!

Everybody saw the difference in the last two games when both opposite teams put subs on. Norwich put Kamara on, what does that do? Reinvigorates their team and gives the fans something to shout about, they then scored 2 in the last 5 minutes while we've done ourselves by taking Jelavic off. We probably would of won it if Oviedo and Mirallas would of come on when they put pressure on us 30 minutes from time.
Oldham as well, luckily we were too good for them, as they're a League 1 side, they put two players on (including the grock) guess what happens when the pile pressure on? They score.

Moyes needs to show confidence for once in his squad, because I for one do not feel comfortable when we are leading 1-0 and it's happened so many times this season where we've completely lost the plot, not by fatigue but often by how the team is set out when they put some pressure on us. Games like Norwich at home, Reading away, Oldham away, Norwich away are just a few examples of this, all games we should of won but they all have a common theme, not putting games to bed when we have a chance.

March 02, 2013, 11:53:49 AM
Reply #63

dunkster

Can you get live commentary on your local radio? And if so are you able to get it on the internet? Im at work today and want more than livegoals staring at me.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 02, 2013, 04:24:58 PM
Reply #64

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Mucha isnt really gonna play is he?

March 02, 2013, 04:56:08 PM
Reply #65

Zoolander

Mucha isnt really gonna play is he?
I'm hoping not.
Howard has taken some grief of late but when it's him or Mucha.......

March 02, 2013, 05:18:20 PM
Reply #66

Danny

Must be the first game Howard has missed in years?

March 02, 2013, 05:25:20 PM
Reply #67

Jimbo and the Jetset

I'm hoping not.
Howard has taken some grief of late but when it's him or Mucha.......
If he plays, he plays.
Its all mucha ado about nuthin if you ask me!
Barum-tish!
Life as an Evertonian isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain.

March 02, 2013, 07:00:12 PM
Reply #68

MmmBlueRamirez

Must be the first game Howard has missed in years?
something like 200 consecutive league matches for us, or summin like that....
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

March 02, 2013, 07:16:25 PM
Reply #69

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Howard is out early warming up. Presumably he will have a late fitness test
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 02, 2013, 07:45:13 PM
Reply #70

Heisenberg

hope its not like our medicals, he wont finish the test till next week

March 02, 2013, 07:45:19 PM
Reply #71

Toddacelli

What time is K.O. then?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 02, 2013, 08:07:07 PM
Reply #72

Shogun

Administrator
come on Mucha !

Everton: Mucha, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Mirallas, Pienaar, Gibson, Osman, Fellaini, Jelavic
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 02, 2013, 08:08:21 PM
Reply #73

Shogun

Administrator
ubs: Springthorpe, Heitinga, Neville, Oviedo, Naismith, Hitzlsperger, Anichebe
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 02, 2013, 08:09:20 PM
Reply #74

Azz

Fer fuck sake, why isn't Barkley in goal?! 

Apart from Mucha who's obviously completely unknown in the league we should be giving them a good seeing to today.