November 19, 2017, 08:26:38 PM

Author Topic: How did cana play against us yesterday?  (Read 1776 times)

December 28, 2009, 01:13:13 AM
Read 1776 times

sixymack

missed the game but was very curious how cana played against us, one of my mates compared him to johnny heitenga, did we miss out as i remember him stating in press he would have loved to join us, how was he?

deCoubertin

December 28, 2009, 02:01:25 AM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
didn't notice him to be honest
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2009, 02:08:37 AM
Reply #2

Chazman

Agree with Blarg.Only watched a stream but can't remember anything standing out
"I fuckin love this club"

December 28, 2009, 02:33:45 AM
Reply #3

dekko

I tried to notice him, but could not.
From what I have seen from both players so far, I like Heitinga (when DM) a lot more.

December 28, 2009, 03:17:04 AM
Reply #4

Thom

Administrator
He was average. Got about our lads until they scored, and from then on he was clearing crosses and making a few interceptions as they got pushed further and further back.

Let's be honest though, no one from Sunderland stood out as we dominated the game.

December 28, 2009, 05:19:22 AM
Reply #5

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
He was average. Got about our lads until they scored, and from then on he was clearing crosses and making a few interceptions as they got pushed further and further back.

Let's be honest though, no one from Sunderland stood out as we dominated the game.

Dominating teams and then drawing seems to be our new thing.  Can't say I like it!