November 19, 2017, 10:19:58 PM

Author Topic: Streams for Today's Game  (Read 3653 times)

December 28, 2009, 05:08:23 PM
Read 3653 times

Toffee1

Can anyone recommend a good site to watch today's game?

deCoubertin

December 28, 2009, 05:15:23 PM
Reply #1

Derek

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=59554&part=sports

Myp2p Sopcost links are usually pretty OK. Remains to be seen, though. I think the Chelsea game screwed us a little.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 28, 2009, 05:16:09 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
We've had good streams from there the past few weeks imo.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2009, 05:28:17 PM
Reply #3

Toffee1

Cheers for that - will try the link at game time. Hope we put in a good performance and get a win to end the year.

December 28, 2009, 05:29:38 PM
Reply #4

nomorechang

RIP
I've been using liveonlinefooty.com  lately , It's 2 a game (paypal) or 9 for 3 months , great quality and English commentary usually . It's never let me down yet
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 28, 2009, 05:35:13 PM
Reply #5

Derek

Since I left the UK, I've been streaming games for 4 or so seasons and it's very rarely that I can't find a free stream.
Clarion Call.

December 28, 2009, 06:48:50 PM
Reply #6

Nabel

Is there no where that would have this game on tv today guys? even a pub showing a live stream? im in manchester atm...

December 28, 2009, 06:52:23 PM
Reply #7

Derek

Pubs watch themselves because of penalties and fines. Not sure you'll find this game in Manchester. More likely the Chelsea game will be on.
Clarion Call.

December 28, 2009, 06:57:02 PM
Reply #8

Nabel

In Aus, fox has the rights to every single game, and they are all on live.. didnt think id be in england and miss out haha, o well.

December 28, 2009, 07:01:51 PM
Reply #9

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well that gives me further incentive to consider moving back to Australia.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2009, 07:34:43 PM
Reply #10

Endless, Nameless

I hope we can get a good stream for our last game OF THE DECADE!

And let's hope we can win as well :P
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 28, 2009, 07:53:36 PM
Reply #11

Derek

It's often better living outside of the UK for coverage. So called secondary markets often manage to have one broadcaster capture rights to every game, and it's not the same absolute butt-fuck of money it is in the UK.
Clarion Call.

December 28, 2009, 07:57:55 PM
Reply #12

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
It's often better living outside of the UK for coverage. So called secondary markets often manage to have one broadcaster capture rights to every game, and it's not the same absolute butt-fuck of money it is in the UK.

300 DKK  (around  35 GBP) a month for canal +   in denmark .gives you almost every everton PL match .... FA Cup Europe League on other pay channels though ....   and yes we are on today ...... spurs on now ..... 

December 28, 2009, 08:04:04 PM
Reply #13

Derek

They show games on free to air TV here every match day (usually two games across two channels, plus the late and the early kick off). Good set up.
Clarion Call.

December 28, 2009, 08:18:15 PM
Reply #14

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Lucky you .....