November 20, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Author Topic: Streams for Today's Game  (Read 3654 times)

December 28, 2009, 08:22:11 PM
Reply #15

Derek

The Czech Republic doesn't have  big market for football, to be honest. They like international games but they're mostly crazy about Ice Hockey.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

deCoubertin

December 28, 2009, 08:23:46 PM
Reply #16

Sprooly

yeah in ausralia there is at least 8 live games every weekend its awesome :)

December 28, 2009, 08:36:28 PM
Reply #17

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
The Czech Republic doesn't have  big market for football, to be honest. They like international games but they're mostly crazy about Ice Hockey.
in denmark it's all about football ... allthough we have qualified for the Olympics and world cup in ishockey   :bonk:
 because of the interest in football (especially english) the price is rather high .. today you can watch everton on the web for 13 GBP  :headbang:

December 28, 2009, 08:47:31 PM
Reply #18

Nabel

Yeah but in Australia, the really popular sports i.e rugby league and cricket, are going the way of football here, need pay tv to watch half of them. Cant believe im missing the boxing day test at the moment :P

December 28, 2009, 08:59:14 PM
Reply #19

Nabel

http://www.tvoo.net/ch2.html

this one is working good and eng.

December 28, 2009, 09:03:41 PM
Reply #20

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
yeah in ausralia there is at least 8 live games every weekend its awesome :)

However the games don't start til the middle of the night!
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

December 28, 2009, 09:09:45 PM
Reply #21

Endless, Nameless

And good streams that are either on sopcast or don't need me to install dodgy software?
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 28, 2009, 09:17:06 PM
Reply #22

Derek

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/77552

Solid link, not in English but stream is smooth and clear.
Clarion Call.

December 28, 2009, 09:52:56 PM
Reply #23

Gash

Global Moderator
Anyone got a stream with English commentary. I can't even fined radio commetary to run alongside the stream.

December 28, 2009, 09:56:30 PM
Reply #24

Endless, Nameless

I'm using Derek's sopcast link, but I'd like some English commentary. I'm sick of "Ya, si mi fromage de Tuscani ya schinitzel der fuhrer de CHRIS EAGLES"

I only speak English btw.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 28, 2009, 09:59:29 PM
Reply #25

dunkster

i am struggling. nabel link above was great for 10 minutes but stopped suddenly. the sopcast links go to the stoke games. iraqgoals keeps stopping.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

December 28, 2009, 09:59:39 PM
Reply #26

Thom

Administrator
Anyone got a stream with English commentary. I can't even fined radio commetary to run alongside the stream.

The TVoo link on myp2p is good quality and in English, but every so often it freezes for 1-2 minutes so you have to refresh a couple of times to get it working again.

December 28, 2009, 10:10:07 PM
Reply #27

Derek

Gotta just be a bit more understanding. Nothing wrong with a spot of foreign commentary.

I subscribe to Everton TV just for the live commentary.
Clarion Call.