November 21, 2017, 08:48:35 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Portsmouth Official Thread  (Read 64490 times)

May 09, 2010, 11:40:50 PM
Reply #120

Ong-Timus Prime

We're saving our goals for next season...
if you know yer history...

May 09, 2010, 11:41:05 PM
Reply #121

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Its a meaningless game with most guys worried about the world cup. Even Dean Windass is the pundit and is the first game in living memory that has no stream.
Today has no bearing on next season.

But missing chances is a concern no matter the occasion, so its a little worry

Simply simply lovely

May 09, 2010, 11:41:43 PM
Reply #122

cantoffee

We've struggled to break down teams ever since our return to form, although I think with Fellaini back it'll give our other players more freedom to get forward, although a bit of pace in the side would help stretch teams a bit. Still seem to lack a top class striker though, and I see no sign of one coming to us unless Anichebe turns into Drogba over the summer.

May 09, 2010, 11:43:24 PM
Reply #123

bloody scally

TBF most of the shots have been blocked in the second half; and I'm not sure if the events that occured in the first half were real, I mean Hibbert nearly scoring and putting in quality crosses?

May 09, 2010, 11:43:39 PM
Reply #124

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
We've struggled to break down teams ever since our return to form, although I think with Fellaini back it'll give our other players more freedom to get forward, although a bit of pace in the side would help stretch teams a bit. Still seem to lack a top class striker though, and I see no sign of one coming to us unless Anichebe turns into Drogba over the summer.

ha ha ha oh my oh my lolol

Simply simply lovely

May 09, 2010, 11:43:58 PM
Reply #125

cad

It's raining goals at the top of the table...bastards!!
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

May 09, 2010, 11:44:01 PM
Reply #126

fast lane

I went to sleep listening to this one, sums it up I suppose..
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 09, 2010, 11:44:46 PM
Reply #127

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber

So we need more steel in the midfield to allow our midfield forward, and pace out wide. With Pienaar leaving we will need a left sided player. We can score goals so need a striker too.
In other words, we doomed for next season too.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 09, 2010, 11:45:25 PM
Reply #128

howard1334

Any radio streams so i can listen to the last 5 mins. Be the only game i did not watch or listen to this year....

May 09, 2010, 11:48:13 PM
Reply #129

cantoffee

So we need more steel in the midfield to allow our midfield forward, and pace out wide. With Pienaar leaving we will need a left sided player. We can score goals so need a striker too.
In other words, we doomed for next season too.

Not doomed, but I really don't see how people think we're contenders for 4th next season. I'd say 7th or 8th once again. Donovan and a striker would make it interesting, I prefer Yakubu to Saha but the problem is yak can play great link up but doesn't seem to be scoring anymore.

May 09, 2010, 11:48:14 PM
Reply #130

nottsblue

check the streams thread. radio link in there

May 09, 2010, 11:48:32 PM
Reply #131

Endless, Nameless

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hibbert over the bar...   :'(
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

May 09, 2010, 11:48:53 PM
Reply #132

Ong-Timus Prime

Johnny H on for Arteta

May 09, 2010, 11:49:27 PM
Reply #133

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
64:22
Outswinging corner taken by Mikel Arteta, Phil Jagielka takes a shot. Blocked by Victor Anichebe.

Sums up our season
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

May 09, 2010, 11:50:01 PM
Reply #134

Ong-Timus Prime

Ooooo.... almost a riot at the end there