March 24, 2019, 05:08:31 AM

Author Topic: Everton V Portsmouth Official Thread  (Read 74447 times)

May 09, 2010, 10:44:04 PM
Reply #90

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How are you watching it?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 09, 2010, 10:44:58 PM
Reply #91

jongre123

Not watching it at all. Just going by what people are saying on here, and SSN.

Yeah, I see the flaw in that.

since when have I said we were playing rubbish

May 09, 2010, 10:45:18 PM
Reply #92

Gary Iceman

im listening to it on radio city (city talk) and were bossing it.just cant finish..theres a suprise.the shoe is having an awesome game by the sounds of it
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 10:48:49 PM by Gary Iceman »
Alan Harper: "I made my debut at Goodison against Stoke and was standing in the tunnel waiting to go onto the pitch. Z cars started playing on the PA and I heard the crowd roar. If I could bottle a moment and save it forever, then that would be it.

May 09, 2010, 10:45:45 PM
Reply #93

cad

There are 40k paying fans who might have something to say about a load of kids being sent out there.

That's a fair point...but I did say 'some of the kids', not 11, or a bunch of them.

On the other hand, do you think our paying fans would be really disappointed to see DM trying out a few new things, with next season in mind?
veni veni veni

Don't worry yourself into an early grave...it will happen soon enough.

May 09, 2010, 10:46:11 PM
Reply #94

Endless, Nameless

since when have I said we were playing rubbish

???

1.) I didn't say anyone said we were playing rubbish.
2.) I didn't say you specifically said anything.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

May 09, 2010, 10:48:42 PM
Reply #95

Endless, Nameless

Apparently Hibbo's been firing shots left right and center  ;D

Come on!!

May 09, 2010, 10:49:07 PM
Reply #96

Always a Toffeeman

jus said on radio tony hibbert shoots! apparently hes had more chances to score in this game than he has ever had in his life has moyes told him to push up
 #formerly efc for life

May 09, 2010, 10:50:52 PM
Reply #97

Norwegiantoffee

WOW Hibbert must have been reading this site he is looking most likely to score in the first half. What was the commentator saying about Muntari?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

May 09, 2010, 10:50:59 PM
Reply #98

Jamokachi

44:11  Tony Hibbert takes a shot. Save by Jamie Ashdown.

:o

May 09, 2010, 10:53:27 PM
Reply #99

Trowel

Perhaps Moyes has told Tony to end his Everton career in style...
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

May 09, 2010, 10:55:24 PM
Reply #100

jongre123

???

1.) I didn't say anyone said we were playing rubbish.
2.) I didn't say you specifically said anything.

Point 1.) You kept on about how Portsmouth were outplaying us, when someone asked how you had that point of view you replied 'Just going by what people are saying on here'. This would imply that you were repeating other peoples comments about us playing rubbish.

Point 2.) You were on about the threads commentators talking about how we were playing rubbish, I am one of those so called commentators and I said we were playing great. With your reply of 'Just going by what people are saying on here' implying that the commentators were talking about us playing crap and I was arguing the point that I wasn't.

May 09, 2010, 10:57:27 PM
Reply #101

bloody scally

Apparently creating a lot of chances in Tony Alves. Hibbert for England?

May 09, 2010, 11:01:13 PM
Reply #102

Endless, Nameless

Point 1.) You kept on about how Portsmouth were outplaying us, when someone asked how you had that point of view you replied 'Just going by what people are saying on here'. This would imply that you were repeating other peoples comments about us playing rubbish.

Point 2.) You were on about the threads commentators talking about how we were playing rubbish, I am one of those so called commentators and I said we were playing great. With your reply of 'Just going by what people are saying on here' implying that the commentators were talking about us playing crap and I was arguing the point that I wasn't.

No offense mate, but I'm just going to pretend this never happened and ignore any further posts on this specific topic. I'm tired of futile arguments on here today.

Let's just focus on Everton. Or more importantly, Hibbert's first Everton goal!! Come on!!!

May 09, 2010, 11:11:25 PM
Reply #103

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
grrr cant even listen to this game how annoying
Simply simply lovely

May 09, 2010, 11:13:28 PM
Reply #104

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
even i can play at this level - quote dean windass, sounds like a right game ha ha
Simply simply lovely