November 23, 2017, 09:04:47 PM

Author Topic: All the Way From the States For That  (Read 3703 times)

March 10, 2013, 06:41:23 PM
Reply #15

Alanvideo

I used to get devastated pre 2009...
Since then ive grown up?/changed
It does annoy me when Moyes makes really bad tactical calls, but what can I do? i dont play for Everton, I have no Direct say in anything they do.. All i can do is cheer/or be sad
I just dont let it phase me anymore.. i see watching Everton as watching my fave shows.. or listening to my fave music..
Enjoy it., regardless ( even during the match yesterday i was smiling/laughing)
So many more things in our lives we are directly in control of
Our fave sports teams, are not any of those things
...........Everton is not ' my fave sports team ' Everton is my passion . Yesterday I was not smiling/laughing I was feeling sick to my stomach . I left the gound 5 mins off the end ,the first time I have ever done that and I felt guilty doing it. My best mate who I have turned into a match-going blue was almost in tears. of frustration.. We drove home listening to Radio Merseyside and all the anguished fans . After half a lifetime of supporting Everton I am used to defeat but I can't stomach capitulation.
We are special ,we are Everton.

deCoubertin

March 10, 2013, 06:49:38 PM
Reply #16

Sanarcho

...........Everton is not ' my fave sports team ' Everton is my passion . Yesterday I was not smiling/laughing I was feeling sick to my stomach . I left the gound 5 mins off the end ,the first time I have ever done that and I felt guilty doing it. My best mate who I have turned into a match-going blue was almost in tears. of frustration.. We drove home listening to Radio Merseyside and all the anguished fans . After half a lifetime of supporting Everton I am used to defeat but I can't stomach capitulation.

I stayed till the end,

I use to get very distraught, I've come to accept that real life is more important than a team i support (who i had a passion for, i still do, but the control of the team, the out come of teh games, the choice of players/tactics is beyong my control)

My passion is Humanity.. Real life events make me sick to the stomach,..

The last time i felt really pissed off with Everton/Moyes was teh Liverpool semi..

I've supported Everton since i was 9? maybe 8, my first packet of Panini stickers had a shiny Everton Badge (I was chosen :D )
I've never left an Everton match early.
I never boo any of our players.
Why boo, when you can laugh at Neville..(and Naismith)

But as ive grown up.. Things change. They will always be my team.. but i i actually hate some of our board.. not due to relations with Everton.. but due to the illegal approaches they have in doing their business models (paying no corporate tax, giving their workers minimum wage, even tho they make record profits) All of that helps Making teh uk a much harder/worse place to live in..

Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 10, 2013, 08:28:13 PM
Reply #17

sharpattack

I didnt travel from the States but it cost me a lot of money for that. It was a shameful performance from all concerned. I am now firmly of the opinion that Neville is finished. It's not enough to say someone is an honest toiler, but at least he does try. The same cannot be said of Osman yesterday. I know people are sick to death of me singling this guy out for attention, but this will be my last word on the subject. His was a truly gutless and spineless performance. It was staggering to think he got 90 minutes yesterday. If he had any self respect at all he should have feigned injury to get taken off. An absolutely woeful performance. As for Fellaini I do not care if he ever wears blue again. He was a disgrace.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

March 10, 2013, 08:31:03 PM
Reply #18

Bally

Administrator

I used to get devastated pre 2009...
Since then ive grown up?/changed

It does annoy me when Moyes makes really bad tactical calls, but what can I do? i dont play for Everton, I have no Direct say in anything they do.. All i can do is cheer/or be sad

I just dont let it phase me anymore.. i see watching Everton as watching my fave shows.. or listening to my fave music..

Enjoy it., regardless ( even during the match yesterday i was smiling/laughing)

So many more things in our lives we are directly in control of

Our fave sports teams, are not any of those things

Wum wumm wumm wuuuummmmmmmm wummmmmm wummmmmm wummmmmm
It's the roll I way

March 10, 2013, 08:41:41 PM
Reply #19

Sanarcho

Wum wumm wumm wuuuummmmmmmm wummmmmm wummmmmm wummmmmm

ROFL far from a wum

but if it makes it easier for you.. label me anything you like.. but it would help if you checked my posts regarding Everton Fc, before coming to such slanted views
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 10, 2013, 09:13:58 PM
Reply #20

Bally

Administrator
ROFL far from a wum

but if it makes it easier for you.. label me anything you like.. but it would help if you checked my posts regarding Everton Fc, before coming to such slanted views
Tell you what then stop derailing threads with your somewhat misguided(imo) views.
You are a Wum  you know you're a Wum everyone knows your a Wum, if you think you're being labelled then you're a fucking idiot.
You're a Wum like others on here and that's fine we like you Wums you are like a favourite  little pet, we all have one we like for a bit, and then we ban them because reallythey're arse wipes who like to just wind people up for the lulz, I can see you going the same way.

Kthnxluvubye
It's the roll I way

March 10, 2013, 10:14:25 PM
Reply #21

Batley

March 11, 2013, 12:29:05 AM
Reply #22

Toddacelli

So, we're all proletarians? Nice...

We wouldn't understand, we're only normal folk, average Joe's. He's on a higher level to the rest of us. He has The Truth.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 11, 2013, 12:35:51 AM
Reply #23

Mayor Farnum

Draw’s about to start. Anyone else watching?

March 11, 2013, 12:41:48 AM
Reply #24

Shogun

Administrator
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

March 11, 2013, 12:41:51 AM
Reply #25

cantoffee

There goes 6th place to get Europe League.

Need 5th now.

March 11, 2013, 02:38:18 AM
Reply #26

steve81

I flew three thousand miles on a severely delayed flight from Washington D.C. (Dulles) friday night to jump in a cab from manchester airport straight to Goodison Park. I say this not for special sympathy but to highlight the dedication of Evertonians in general and how completely incongruous that dedication is with that of the majority of our players. I'm fuming. The one match I get to see live so rarely and that's what's served up. I don't care how well Fellaini has played for us this season, and in my opinion he's been nothing special before this season, he has no right to act in the manner he did today. I for one couldn't care less if he never played for us again. Ditto Neville - decent utility player in his time but nowhere near our starting central midfielder. Absolutely disgusting how much money has gone into this trip only to watch that disgrace.

Before that shambles, the last couple of matches I had the displeasure of seeing live were the FA Cup semi-final defeat to L*******l last April and the 6-1 home defeat (Lescott) defeat to Arsenal. I accept that I must be some sort of unlucky charm for us but I needed an outlet after a truly shite day. I'm devo'd.
am gutted for you mate spending that much money to watch that yesterday

March 11, 2013, 03:57:10 AM
Reply #27

benny

NSNO Subscriber
I didnt travel from the States but it cost me a lot of money for that. It was a shameful performance from all concerned. I am now firmly of the opinion that Neville is finished. It's not enough to say someone is an honest toiler, but at least he does try. The same cannot be said of Osman yesterday. I know people are sick to death of me singling this guy out for attention, but this will be my last word on the subject. His was a truly gutless and spineless performance. It was staggering to think he got 90 minutes yesterday. If he had any self respect at all he should have feigned injury to get taken off. An absolutely woeful performance. As for Fellaini I do not care if he ever wears blue again. He was a disgrace.

I must be ill or something as i for the first time i fully agree with Sharpy  :whistle:

March 11, 2013, 05:14:35 AM
Reply #28

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
18efc I'm gutted for you mate, I'd write to the club would be interested to see their response.

San you are so fucking annoying. Please stop writing 'teh' and 'LOL' and 'ROFL' you are a grown up remember.

Everton are my passion and I held back angry frustrated tears yesterday, I booed Felli as he insulted our team and fans, I have never been so angry and the more I 'grow up' the more I learn about the club the more I fucking love it. I'm proud to be a blue no matter what and I'm actually excited about Saturday and hoping the players react. Always trying to be optimistic, always let down but ill be here to the bitter end.

And when people tell me 'it's just a game' I want to break their fucking legs, because rightly or wrongly, to me it's much, much more.
I have to return some videotapes.

March 11, 2013, 05:34:22 AM
Reply #29

MarcusFenix

And when people tell me 'it's just a game' I want to break their fucking legs, because rightly or wrongly, to me it's much, much more.

Your passion is infectious ;-)
Whats the difference between lust,love and true love? Spits,swallows and gargles