November 19, 2017, 03:34:02 AM

Author Topic: All the Way From the States For That  (Read 3691 times)

March 11, 2013, 05:39:06 AM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
18efc I'm gutted for you mate, I'd write to the club would be interested to see their response.

San you are so fucking annoying. Please stop writing 'teh' and 'LOL' and 'ROFL' you are a grown up remember.

Everton are my passion and I held back angry frustrated tears yesterday, I booed Felli as he insulted our team and fans, I have never been so angry and the more I 'grow up' the more I learn about the club the more I fucking love it. I'm proud to be a blue no matter what and I'm actually excited about Saturday and hoping the players react. Always trying to be optimistic, always let down but ill be here to the bitter end.

And when people tell me 'it's just a game' I want to break their fucking legs, because rightly or wrongly, to me it's much, much more.
Well said lizz :)

Simply simply lovely

deCoubertin

March 11, 2013, 05:49:01 AM
Reply #31

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
I have to return some videotapes.

March 11, 2013, 05:55:30 AM
Reply #32

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
18efc I'm gutted for you mate, I'd write to the club would be interested to see their response.

San you are so fucking annoying. Please stop writing 'teh' and 'LOL' and 'ROFL' you are a grown up remember.

Everton are my passion and I held back angry frustrated tears yesterday, I booed Felli as he insulted our team and fans, I have never been so angry and the more I 'grow up' the more I learn about the club the more I fucking love it. I'm proud to be a blue no matter what and I'm actually excited about Saturday and hoping the players react. Always trying to be optimistic, always let down but ill be here to the bitter end.

And when people tell me 'it's just a game' I want to break their fucking legs, because rightly or wrongly, to me it's much, much more.

He also doesn't understand the idea of being Anonymous...

18efc, man feel for you, well played on heading over to the old lady, even if she didn't give you a day to remember. The way we are, its unlikely saturday will bring anything better than a bit of toil at best either.

Enjoy the tour, (hopefully) enjoy the Citeh game and have a safe trip back.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

March 11, 2013, 08:47:36 PM
Reply #33

Sanarcho

Tell you what then stop derailing threads with your somewhat misguided(imo) views.
You are a Wum  you know you're a Wum everyone knows your a Wum, if you think you're being labelled then you're a fucking idiot.
You're a Wum like others on here and that's fine we like you Wums you are like a favourite  little pet, we all have one we like for a bit, and then we ban them because reallythey're arse wipes who like to just wind people up for the lulz, I can see you going the same way.

Kthnxluvubye

im not winding people up for teh lulz., ive giving my viewpoint.. so many more things are important in life, that we are directly in control of.

Everton fc is not one of those things. (even funnier is people who get happy from the success of the glory of others, i prefer personal achievements to make me happy)

Ive watched every everton game for countless seasons, i dont watch any OTHER TEAM. havent for atleast 5 years.

I love the club, i want them to succeed.

cos my views are different im a WUM?  siriusly? im a wum cos everton is not my number 1 passion anymore?

lol surly your Winding me up with that.
Lao Tzu - No one rules, If no one obeys.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted by me as fact.

March 12, 2013, 03:41:33 PM
Reply #34

Bally

Administrator

im not winding people up for teh lulz., ive giving my viewpoint.. so many more things are important in life, that we are directly in control of.

Everton fc is not one of those things. (even funnier is people who get happy from the success of the glory of others, i prefer personal achievements to make me happy)

Ive watched every everton game for countless seasons, i dont watch any OTHER TEAM. havent for atleast 5 years.

I love the club, i want them to succeed.

cos my views are different im a WUM?  siriusly? im a wum cos everton is not my number 1 passion anymore?

lol surly your Winding me up with that.

Exactly  what a WUM  would say.
It's the roll I way

March 12, 2013, 05:50:07 PM
Reply #35

goodison4

I accept that I must be some sort of unlucky charm for us but I needed an outlet after a truly shite day. I'm devo'd.

plz dont attend any more matches