August 21, 2019, 09:37:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 40857 times)

March 10, 2013, 09:13:01 PM
Read 40857 times

dunkster

4-1 city. Wheels have come off now.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 16, 2013, 09:25:54 PM
Reply #1

dunkster

OMG - worked nights and have woke up hoping to watch the game on laptop. couldnt see a stream and thought WTF. Didnt realise it was early kick off.
Can someone sum up the performance. i.e did we pass ball well? how did fellaini play? (performance and attitude),
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

March 16, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
Reply #2

dunkster

thanks AZZ cant believe i missed it.
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]