September 23, 2019, 10:44:17 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 42127 times)

March 11, 2013, 01:18:16 PM
Read 42127 times

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I doubt there will be many changes. I don't doubt it will be a vastly improved performance
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 11, 2013, 05:09:11 PM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
                       Mucha

Coleman Heitinga Distin Baines

Pienaar Gibson Fellaini Mirallas
                   Barkley
                   Anichebe

2-1 win. The good times start to return
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 12, 2013, 11:47:40 PM
Reply #2

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Going to this with my Mum. She will flip if Fellaini throws a v sign at her!

March 13, 2013, 02:10:11 AM
Reply #3

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I know it looks extremely unlikely the way we are playing but some people need to realise that we are 2 points from 5th (Europe) not 20.

A spirited win here could work wonders

March 13, 2013, 04:29:30 PM
Reply #4

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone reckon Felli will actually play,or Moyes will state the usual BS to us fans,"he's picked up a knock in training and we're not sure when he'll be back"!!!(prepares to slit wrists!!)

Think he will play and will get a mix of boos and cheers from the fans. Wouldn't surprise me if Neville was greeted with full on booing from the whole stadium!though surely he won't play will he?

March 16, 2013, 03:44:09 PM
Reply #5

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mucha Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Mirallas Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Fellaini* Anichebe.  Heavily rumoured team with Fellaini face a late arsehole test.

Probably as good a team as we can put out

March 16, 2013, 03:48:44 PM
Reply #6

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Tevez rumoured to be out of todays game

March 16, 2013, 05:56:37 PM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Tevez starts.Apologies for getting your hopes up earlier!

March 16, 2013, 09:10:21 PM
Reply #8

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Great atmosphere at the game today. Was worried leading up to this that some fans would boo us onto the pitch!

Great stuff from Mucha, Heitinga, Coleman, Anichebe and Gibson, though everyone really played well.

One of the great things today was how the players reacted to the fans and let them know that they needed our help to see the game through.

Total party atmosphere when that Jelavic goal went in

Only real negative aside from the Pienaar sending off was Steven Naismith taking the worst corner of all time

March 17, 2013, 04:15:04 AM
Reply #9

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Apparently someone tried to get on the pitch to join the City warm up.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-21813581

It was the comedian Lee Nelson playing his caracter Jason Bent, most probably for a new tv series. Boss that he seemingly didn't arrange the prank with either club just decided to go for it!

Good to see Operation Goodison Exercise clamped down on it!