November 14, 2018, 01:54:21 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 35150 times)

March 16, 2013, 01:51:26 AM
Reply #75

Lapeno

In typical Everton style, a 1-0 win. Philip Neville calmly slotting home a 80 yard Distin through ball (or hoof depending on your point of view) in the 89th minute.

March 16, 2013, 07:58:51 AM
Reply #76

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I imagine  we'll get our backsides handed to us in small pieces, however fellaini usually plays boss against these, so there's always hope...

Probably not though.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

March 16, 2013, 03:38:56 PM
Reply #77

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mucha Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Mirallas Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Fellaini* Anichebe.  Heavily rumoured team with Fellaini face a late arsehole test.

March 16, 2013, 03:44:09 PM
Reply #78

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Mucha Coleman, Heitinga, Distin, Baines, Mirallas Osman, Gibson, Pienaar, Fellaini* Anichebe.  Heavily rumoured team with Fellaini face a late arsehole test.

Probably as good a team as we can put out
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 16, 2013, 03:48:44 PM
Reply #79

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Tevez rumoured to be out of todays game
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 16, 2013, 03:49:12 PM
Reply #80

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Tevez rumoured to be out of todays game

With Aguero confirmed as out that would be a big deal.

March 16, 2013, 04:01:42 PM
Reply #81

dunleerblue

no matter how shit he plays neville will play, what has everton done to deserve him

March 16, 2013, 05:08:08 PM
Reply #82

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Decisions.

Do I waste 90 minutes of my life watching this, or do I stain the front door?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2013, 05:17:39 PM
Reply #83

sam of the south

Decisions.

Both.

Stain the door and keep checking on the game every 5 minutes; it's the sort of thing I do when I think we are going to have a bad day.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 16, 2013, 05:22:23 PM
Reply #84

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Multitasking. I like your style. Saturday is house cleaning day too. I will get so much done.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2013, 05:24:13 PM
Reply #85

sam of the south

Multitasking. I like your style. Saturday is house cleaning day too. I will get so much done.

Do it, Blarg; you know it makes sense  nod
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

March 16, 2013, 05:24:50 PM
Reply #86

Gash

Global Moderator
Sky Go at work for me.

March 16, 2013, 05:52:55 PM
Reply #87

Bally

Administrator
Decisions.

Get the laptop put it by the door stand and hold the pot of stain by the door and let your seething rage do the rest, you can call it the bally a masterpiece in varnish you may subtitle it subtle anger.
It's the roll I way

March 16, 2013, 05:54:44 PM
Reply #88

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
lol I may end up producing some art like Lizz88!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 05:55:36 PM by blargins »

March 16, 2013, 05:56:37 PM
Reply #89

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Tevez starts.Apologies for getting your hopes up earlier!