November 18, 2019, 02:10:29 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 43874 times)

March 16, 2013, 07:37:02 PM
Reply #165

Gash

Global Moderator
Decent half of football. We showed more fight and spirit in the first ten minutes than we should in 94 minutes last week.

The ref's been poor, right from the first card he set the standard and god only knows how Barry didn't get booked. Poor decision by the assistant for Mirallas "goal" as well.

March 16, 2013, 07:37:34 PM
Reply #166

Gash

Global Moderator
At least he's doing something this week and showing a bit of passion. I'm really not bothered about him anymore.

Agreed about the passion bit, but I'd rather we finished with 11 players.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:37:59 PM by Gash »

March 16, 2013, 07:37:51 PM
Reply #167

Shogun

Administrator
I'm a fan but Gibson has needlessly give the ball away on a few occasions.

March 16, 2013, 07:38:03 PM
Reply #168

Blue Lagoon

NSNO Subscriber
Are we sure it wasn't city last week and Wigan this?

Decent all round so far, need to carry on though - none of that sitting back shit please.
None of that Mirallas off for Neville shit either.
(Zoolander)

March 16, 2013, 07:38:07 PM
Reply #169

BrotherEstapol

Quite enjoying this!  :)

wtf is Neville doing warming up  :bonk:
Being a pro of course.

Gotta stay limber if the gaffer needs ya yeah?

March 16, 2013, 07:38:37 PM
Reply #170

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

Failing to see what he offers the team. Osman is twice the player
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

March 16, 2013, 07:39:13 PM
Reply #171

Azz

Can more credit be given to Jan Mucha please.  The guy is the definition of total football, Tim Howard could learn a thing or two!

March 16, 2013, 07:39:19 PM
Reply #172

charlatan

Would you rather Neville was on in place of him?

March 16, 2013, 07:39:34 PM
Reply #173

sam of the south

He does give him credit from time to time.

Still can't see us winning this.
Spoken like a true Evertonian....

Me neither  ::)
“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.”
Henry David Thoreau

March 16, 2013, 07:40:51 PM
Reply #174

cantoffee

This game is not as important.

This game is still important.

Win it, and we are, at least temporarily, back in fifth spot. Europe is still possible, despite the meltdown following our Cup exit.

March 16, 2013, 07:40:59 PM
Reply #175

The Analog Kid

Can't belive i'm missing this. Gotta take me lad to a party so bith our S/T's are sitting there unused, coukdn't even give them away today!!

COYBB!

March 16, 2013, 07:42:41 PM
Reply #176

charlatan

Wonder if we'll ever see a decent ref at Goodison?  This prick has been a joke again

March 16, 2013, 07:42:48 PM
Reply #177

Ridge

Superb first half, they are really open down the flanks. Think its fairly likely that they will change things quite a bit, so second half could be a totally different kettle of fish, but we look dominant.

Felt the ref seemed to change tack after the chorus of referee's a wanker. Started giving us nothing and City most things, then seemed eager to give us free kicks and them bookings. Wouldn't be surprised if Mancini was waiting at the side of the pitch to serenade him with a little song.

March 16, 2013, 07:43:22 PM
Reply #178

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can more credit be given to Jan Mucha please.  The guy is the definition of total football, Tim Howard could learn a thing or two!

Agreed. Mucha hasn't done a lot wrong since coming in for Howard. Looks like Howard finally does have some competition. Might be hard to displace him when he returns from injury. In fact, as Howard has a back problem, might be better to finish his season now and get it healed properly.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2013, 07:43:32 PM
Reply #179

School of Science

Mancini having a word with Probert coming off there,"Listen Lee wtf are you doing,i know you've dissallowed a perfectly good goal and denied them a clear penalty...but whats Fellaini still doing on the field"
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15