October 18, 2019, 10:57:57 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Manchester City  (Read 42828 times)

March 16, 2013, 08:36:40 PM
Reply #45

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Naismith reminds me of watching Boris Johnston at wembley a few years ago

Jelavic a beauty!!!!!
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2013, 08:39:09 PM
Reply #46

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I fucking love Mucha. He was absolutely superb. I think Howard would have conceded one of those.

His like the mad dog Gravesen in goal!

And Nomadski, was trying to follow up your Naismith Boris Johnson shout when Jelavic equalised. That cracked me up.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

March 16, 2013, 08:44:28 PM
Reply #47

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Yep, Naismith does deserve credit for winning the ball that led to Fellaini setting up Jelavic.

March 16, 2013, 08:46:10 PM
Reply #48

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Thought Osman's goal was impressive but Jelavic's goal was a thing of beauty

When he turned back to shoot with his left, I thought he'd lost his chance. A goal against the champions will hopefully inspire him now. We need our players to stand up now if we're going to maintain the fight for fifth.

March 16, 2013, 08:48:12 PM
Reply #49

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wish we could get so up for every game like that, always raise it against citeh.

Great performances across the park, much improved attitude.

Shame Fellaini and Pienaar will be missing for the next match though.

Clean sheet! Mucha made some quite extraordinary blocks today. Head and shoulders above Joe Hart. (Mwahahaha).

Back above RS and arsenal.

Going to be interesting sorting the PL out this afternoon.

I think they're out the next two matches, aren't they? Fellaini definitely is.

March 17, 2013, 01:58:20 AM
Reply #50

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting..

He went off the pitch together with David Moyes.

to be continued?..

Tapping him up for a move to Germany?

March 17, 2013, 03:27:03 AM
Reply #51

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
It was us crying last week.