Who should be the Manager of Everton next season

Rangnick
Martinez
Bilic
Lennon
Pereira
Stubbs
A.N Other

Author Topic: The Great Big Manager Post!  (Read 358383 times)

March 11, 2013, 04:43:47 PM
Reply #45

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
It is nice Moyes is actually getting votes, shows fans at least realise he's not a bad manager.  I want change but its not because Moyes is crap.

Sent from Four Ecks, running away from with Rincewind.

March 11, 2013, 04:50:03 PM
Reply #46

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Any chairman with a business head, or even a football head, would have approached Laudrup as soon as Moyes started arsing about.  The circumstances were perfect -- Moyes could have been got rid without compensation and Laudrup could have been acquired likewise without having to pay compensation to Swansea.  Too late now of course (assuming the press reports of Laudrup now having signed a new contract are correct).  

If you do want Laudrup you don't have to wait for long - it will be the first time in 7 years if he stays more than 2 years at Swansea - he will either resign or get sacked as has happend at Getafe, Mallorca and Moscow - and yes he has signed a new contract
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 04:50:55 PM by Polledreng »

March 11, 2013, 04:52:56 PM
Reply #47

steve81

people still voting moyes clueless

March 11, 2013, 04:56:34 PM
Reply #48

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
people still voting moyes clueless

It's not a ridiculous vote, the man does consistently keep us there or thereabouts I just think that's as far as he can get us. 

March 11, 2013, 04:57:13 PM
Reply #49

Tellittoyourking

Laudrup

or

Ferguson and Sheedy

or

Mourinho

March 11, 2013, 04:57:47 PM
Reply #50

steve81

It's not a ridiculous vote, the man does consistently keep us there or thereabouts I just think that's as far as he can get us. 

yeah i cant see it getting any better than this under moyes which isnt good enough

March 11, 2013, 05:00:48 PM
Reply #51

Danny

I understand people being bored etc but i don't get the not enjoyed watching us for last two years etc... 2012 was arguably the best football we have played under moyes. What's been frustating is the draws we had when we should have won.
The squad never changes, i'm sick of it just being basically the same 10 players all the time, this isn't necessasarily Moyes' fault but I just want some kind of change at the club and it's not going to be the chairman.

March 11, 2013, 05:01:33 PM
Reply #52

Snipellis11

yeah i cant see it getting any better than this under moyes which isnt good enough

Yeah but if we get someone else it might get a lot worse.

March 11, 2013, 05:06:02 PM
Reply #53

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber

I know you don't like the Board so where do you think there's a big scope for improvement?

March 11, 2013, 05:08:26 PM
Reply #54

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I find it strange that people are dismissing a manager with a half decent PL record (Martinez) but will vote for someone with absolutely no experience outside of Norway of all places...
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

March 11, 2013, 05:12:25 PM
Reply #55

steve81

I know you don't like the Board so where do you think there's a big scope for improvement?

yeah i dont have a liking for moyes or the board but think a different manager could get more out of the team even selling felli and baines and reinvesting it in to young exciting pacey players and improve our brand of slow crab like negative football

March 11, 2013, 05:15:52 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I find it strange that people are dismissing a manager with a half decent PL record (Martinez) but will vote for someone with absolutely no experience outside of Norway of all places...
i ain't voted for solskjaer but a major thing with martinez is he could well take em down this year and in fact every year he has been there at this time of year we say the same thing. There has been no improvement

Simply simply lovely

March 11, 2013, 05:23:40 PM
Reply #57

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Whichever manager is in charge next season they will still face the same problems as Moyes. As Silas pretty much says, I wouldn't want Moyes to go because I think he has done a bad job, he's clearly done fantastic with what he's had to work with. It just feels like he knows he has taken us as far as his resources will allow

The worrying thing is that the next manager, if working under the same constraints will almost certainly not do as good a job as David has

Right now I would be thinking we should not offer Neville a new deal, he is sadly past it at the top level now.

Get Gibson in for his surgery now so he's ready for next season.

Put this Fellaini rift behind us and make sure he plays every game for the rest of the season, then sell him early on in the summer so that the new guy has funds from when he takes over and that the fee is maximised

Money needs to be spent to bring in a striker and a couple of centre midfield options

Would be nice to see a few of the youngsters given a go between now and the end of the season also
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

March 11, 2013, 05:24:07 PM
Reply #58

AidyEFC9

Have any of the Solskjaer voters ever seen him manage a team? Seriously, do you know anything about him apart from what is on Wikipedia? Please share, if you do.

Pretty much walked the reserve league every year when in charge of United's reserves and in his first full season in management he won the Norwegian league with Molde who have never won the league in there history, and then won it again the following season!.

As been schooled under Fergie for years at United and hasn't started out too badly at his first club Molde as he, regardless wether people think the Norwegian league is shit or not.

Alot of people on here crave for Laudrup and he never did fuck all back managing in his homeland, a league not much better than the Norwegian. Come to think of it, he's done fuck all in his managerial career up until this season with Swansea, who in my eyes is a club that's easy to walk into and manage due to a plan and philosophy that's been in place for years and years that was put down and implemented by a certain Roberto Martinez!.

March 11, 2013, 05:25:56 PM
Reply #59

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
i ain't voted for solskjaer but a major thing with martinez is he could well take em down this year and in fact every year he has been there at this time of year we say the same thing. There has been no improvement

As I've said many times before in the various threads the fact he's kept them up this long is a testament to him. They're a championship side punching well above their weight.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."