November 19, 2017, 08:15:48 PM

Author Topic: All the Way From the States for That!!!!  (Read 1455 times)

March 16, 2013, 09:18:22 PM
Read 1455 times

18efc78

All completely worth the trip. Gibson is one of the most underrated players ever. Anichebe. Well what more can you ask for? The lower gwladys was rockin and I even got a whiff of a bit of a spliff! COYBs

deCoubertin

March 16, 2013, 09:21:16 PM
Reply #1

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Are you American,or a scouser who lives there?

Cos you said devo'ed the other day, and I love the idea of an American saying that  :)

March 16, 2013, 09:22:20 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, 1 and of 3 ain't bad. Glad you got the good send off. Your memory will be of that game.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 16, 2013, 09:22:46 PM
Reply #3

whichonespink

i love everton sometimes

March 16, 2013, 09:25:13 PM
Reply #4

maccanacca

NSNO Subscriber
All completely worth the trip. Gibson is one of the most underrated players ever. Anichebe. Well what more can you ask for? The lower gwladys was rockin and I even got a whiff of a bit of a spliff! COYBs

always get a whiff of spliff in the Gwladys Street!

Coleman was immense today as well
Stand up, if you love the Blues!

March 16, 2013, 09:38:37 PM
Reply #5

American Evertonian

Are you American,or a scouser who lives there?

Cos you said devo'ed the other day, and I love the idea of an American saying that  :)

Haha. If I remember correctly he is a fellow American. Think he said he flew over from D.C. (If all that is right I'm going to come off as quite the proper stalker)
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 16, 2013, 09:42:14 PM
Reply #6

Risky

NSNO Subscriber
Made up for you mate, you deserved it after last week!

March 16, 2013, 10:44:57 PM
Reply #7

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Glad the blues turned themselves around for you. Recon you will be welcomed back now ;D
I have to return some videotapes.

March 16, 2013, 11:18:45 PM
Reply #8

18efc78

Dad is originally from Liverpool (went to the blue coats). Grandma, two uncles and cousins still live near Liverpool hope. I was born in London and moved to the states 10 years ago or so. In terms of the slang, a couple of lads at the uni im at in the states are from liverpool so they keep me up to date with the slang. Try and get back for a match or two a season.

Thought Gibson was the difference today. Don't think he put a foot wrong. Definitely helps that big vic never stopped running either. That's all the fans ask for tho really. 90 mins of full effort and we can beat anyone, even with 9 men - Naismith dig ;). Cheers for all the well wishes after last week! Up the blues

March 17, 2013, 12:22:06 AM
Reply #9

Major Clanger

Made up for you mate, you deserved it after last week!

This.

Shame about Wigan but hopefully today makes up for it somewhat.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

March 17, 2013, 03:18:40 PM
Reply #10

Toddacelli

Nothing can touch you like Everton. It's a roller-coaster like no other.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

March 18, 2013, 01:49:52 AM
Reply #11

charlatan

March 18, 2013, 10:26:06 AM
Reply #12

Toddacelli

Kevin Webster?

If that's how Everton touches you, maybe you should do like Everton tells you and keep it as your special secret?

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates