November 18, 2017, 04:12:20 PM

Author Topic: Everton Vs Stoke City  (Read 19364 times)

March 26, 2013, 08:25:58 PM
Reply #30

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I imagine the pecking order to replace Pienaar and Fellaini for this match is

1.Jelavic
2.Naismith
3.Neville
4.Oviedo
5.Hitzlsperger
6.moyes
7.Irvine
8.Ferguson
9.golden ticket winner from the crowd
10.Barkley

Simply simply lovely

March 27, 2013, 12:29:53 AM
Reply #31

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
You forgot Round!

I bet he's the one who convinces Moyes that the young players aren't ready in the hope one day he'll be the only option.

March 27, 2013, 12:56:00 PM
Reply #32

Ste--efc

I can't see Oviedo playing in this as he will be the latest player back from international duty.

March 27, 2013, 09:08:15 PM
Reply #33

Daveverton

Bastard ..!!!... He's dropped Stubbsy
Keep Goodison At Goodison

March 28, 2013, 02:32:12 PM
Reply #34

Trowel

When was the last time we played a Premier League game at Goodison on a Saturday evening? I can't think of any games off the top of my head.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 28, 2013, 02:42:50 PM
Reply #35

New Free Transfer Signing

When was the last time we played a Premier League game at Goodison on a Saturday evening? I can't think of any games off the top of my head.
Spurs at home last season was last time we were the late Saturday kick off on ESPN. Jelavics first goal

March 28, 2013, 02:51:29 PM
Reply #36

Trowel

Spurs at home last season was last time we were the late Saturday kick off on ESPN. Jelavics first goal
Good shout. Seems every Sat evening ESPN game is either United at home or Liverpool away.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

March 28, 2013, 04:04:58 PM
Reply #37

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Oh crap, it's a late kick off? Oh well, will miss the match then.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 28, 2013, 05:32:22 PM
Reply #38

krakkokain

Ideally you would want Hitzlesperger and Oviedo to come in but we all know its gonna be Neville and Naismith.

It really hates me the way moyes has his "favourites" If oviedo doesnt get a decent run in the absence of Pienaar now I dont know if he ever will.

Im sure 100% of Evertonians would pick Hitz and Oviedo over Neville and Naismith, except maybe that Bluenose 27 guy and David Moyes

March 28, 2013, 06:39:34 PM
Reply #39

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Im sure 100% of Evertonians would pick Hitz and Oviedo over Neville and Naismith, except maybe that Bluenose 27 guy and David Moyes

It would be really funny if bluenose27 actually turned out to be David Moyes.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

March 28, 2013, 06:43:49 PM
Reply #40

The Analog Kid

Good shout. Seems every Sat evening ESPN game is either United at home or Liverpool away.

It must be an American thing.

March 29, 2013, 05:06:01 PM
Reply #41

krakkokain

last performance against City means nothing if we dont win, nothing but a win wil do,

March 29, 2013, 06:12:24 PM
Reply #42

blueski

Mike Jones is the referee
Nil Satis

March 29, 2013, 08:52:52 PM
Reply #43

American Evertonian

It would be really funny if bluenose27 actually turned out to be David Moyes.

Haha this gave me a good laugh. He has seemed to go missing after all the nonsense statements he has been making....

Speaking of Moyes/bluenose27...In the presser today he said he is hoping to have Jags and Howard back for tomorrow. Does anyone feel that is necessary? Personally I'd rather give each of them one more week to get to tip-top shape before coming back. Think Tinga and Distin did well last match as did Mucha so no need to rush any of them back. Tinga is not as much of a weak link against Stoke since they don't have the pace up front to expose him.

Thoughts?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 08:53:17 PM by American Evertonian »
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

March 29, 2013, 09:31:47 PM
Reply #44

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Haha this gave me a good laugh. He has seemed to go missing after all the nonsense statements he has been making....

Speaking of Moyes/bluenose27...In the presser today he said he is hoping to have Jags and Howard back for tomorrow. Does anyone feel that is necessary? Personally I'd rather give each of them one more week to get to tip-top shape before coming back. Think Tinga and Distin did well last match as did Mucha so no need to rush any of them back. Tinga is not as much of a weak link against Stoke since they don't have the pace up front to expose him.

Thoughts?

I agree, no need to rush either back.

Having said that, it now means that Mucha has peaked and will end up letting in 2 soft goals and Heitinga will watch as the attackers prance around him.
- Walt Disney