August 18, 2019, 04:11:47 AM

Author Topic: Tottenham v Everton  (Read 44813 times)

April 07, 2013, 10:01:02 PM
Reply #285

bluestevie

Disappointed with the draw but its 7 from the last 3 games that some moaners said we wouldn't get even 1 from
'Diamonds are forever and so are the Horseman' - Arn Anderson

April 07, 2013, 10:01:06 PM
Reply #286

Bily No Pace

What?

Don't listen to him. Always after attention on here.

Moyes did well I thought. Team did well but we were just a bit unfortunate.
Bily No Pace has no signature

April 07, 2013, 10:01:20 PM
Reply #287

Thornton_19

Glad we have Fellaini and Pienaar back for the remaining 7 fixtures. Hope we can keep getting points and try catch the top 4

April 07, 2013, 10:01:25 PM
Reply #288

coloradoblue

We needed to win that but as usual Moyes' negative tactics cost us.

Oh FUCK OFF you cock ! That was a good game and we played well in parts. Spurs are no push over so just fucking do one you idiotic prick !

April 07, 2013, 10:01:35 PM
Reply #289

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
You only saw the last 7 minutes

Enough to see us throw men behind the ball and give away a cheap goal which lost us 2 points.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 07, 2013, 10:01:38 PM
Reply #290

cantoffee

Baines was mugged by Walker time after time.

April 07, 2013, 10:02:37 PM
Reply #291

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
We needed to win that but as usual Moyes' negative tactics cost us.

haha well in lad, propet made me laugh this
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 07, 2013, 10:03:01 PM
Reply #292

Shogun

Administrator
Can't believe spurs had most of the play at home losing by one goal with 20 minutes to go. How dare they? boooooooooooooooo Moyes boooooooooooooo
I never claimed to be a saint

April 07, 2013, 10:03:47 PM
Reply #293

American Evertonian

That's total balls mate.  We were goosed and poor individual performances cost us. 

Felli and Pienaar would've helped tremendously, but we did well playing away at the 3rd place team.
Are we there yet?

April 07, 2013, 10:04:28 PM
Reply #294

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Oh FUCK OFF you cock ! That was a good game and we played well in parts. Spurs are no push over so just fucking do one you idiotic prick !

Fucking hell, calm down.

Reported
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

April 07, 2013, 10:04:59 PM
Reply #295

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
Staveros tweet sums it up:

The way we went deep you'd think we were playing Barcelona, not Spurs minus some of their best players

April 07, 2013, 10:05:38 PM
Reply #296

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
We give away too many cheap goals to be sitting on leads.

We should have been all over them with their 3 best players missing.

April 07, 2013, 10:06:21 PM
Reply #297

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Haha only seen 15 mins of the game  yet still offers an opinion on the managers tactics

only verm

Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

April 07, 2013, 10:07:03 PM
Reply #298

Thom

Administrator
Gutting to see us concede in the final five minutes. It would have given us a real chance of getting a top four spot but we can still fight for fifth at the very least.

Jagielka was superb today, and despite starting slowly Anichebe really came into the match and should have won it for us at the end.

April 07, 2013, 10:07:08 PM
Reply #299

American Evertonian

Glad we have Fellaini and Pienaar back for the remaining 7 fixtures. Hope we can keep getting points and try catch the top 4

This. The bright side about these remaining fixtures is that we control our destiny. We don't have to rely on others to take all the points from our competition. We get the chance to do the damage ourselves
Are we there yet?