November 25, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland v Everton  (Read 23377 times)

April 20, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
Reply #60

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Shame Osman is back in so soon, Jags being out probably made it a given. Still a very strong team.  Hope Barkley gets game time.

April 20, 2013, 08:13:31 PM
Reply #61

Thom

Administrator
Not surprising that Osman is back in with Jagielka being out as he's third choice captain.

I also wonder if Moyes thought that it may be tough for Barkley today with the home crowd being vociferous with it being Di Canio's first home match... not that I'd agree with him if that's the reason.

April 20, 2013, 08:14:33 PM
Reply #62

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
2 massive team news exclusives from me this week!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 20, 2013, 08:16:48 PM
Reply #63

Shogun

Administrator
Sunderland: Mignolet, Rose, N’Diaye, Larsson, Graham, Colback, O’Shea, ©, Johnson, McCLean, Cuellar, Sessegnon

Subs: Westwood, Kilgallon, Vaughan, Mangane, Mandron, Marrs, Laidler

Not an expert on Sunderland formations but I think that'll be:

Mignolet
Colback Cuellar O'Shea Rose
Johnson N'Diaye Larsson McLean
Sessegnon
Graham

They have no recognised right back so Colback should be playing right back I think. Hopefully Baines and Pienaar get at him.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 08:18:57 PM by Shogun »
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 20, 2013, 08:32:41 PM
Reply #64

stirlingblue

I'm looking forward to seeing colback for them today, has a great head on his shoulders and rarely loses the ball. Would like to see him in the royal blue one day.

April 20, 2013, 08:34:25 PM
Reply #65

Trowel

You think one day someone will spell Kevin's surname correctly? http://instagram.com/p/YU_Y8tqZWk/
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

April 20, 2013, 08:35:18 PM
Reply #66

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I'm looking forward to seeing colback for them today, has a great head on his shoulders and rarely loses the ball. Would like to see him in the royal blue one day.

Yeah lets hope he has a boss game

April 20, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
Reply #67

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber

Hes got a horrible ginger head on his shoulders!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 20, 2013, 08:43:52 PM
Reply #68

sharpattack

Barkley has to feel a bit sore with Osman back in
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

April 20, 2013, 08:50:07 PM
Reply #69

Shogun

Administrator
Could be Seb Larsson at right back. Either way, if Baines and Pienaar can't get joy out of a wing composed of Johnson and Larsson/Colback then they may as well go on their holidays now.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

April 20, 2013, 09:11:34 PM
Reply #70

cantoffee

Hate it when they call those, Fellaini clearly in control and shielding the ball instead of simply tackling him.

April 20, 2013, 09:11:58 PM
Reply #71

Craig_1878

streams?
"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge

April 20, 2013, 09:12:57 PM
Reply #72

Amata

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 20, 2013, 09:13:27 PM
Reply #73

Amata

Poor start by us, cant keep the ball.
All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

April 20, 2013, 09:14:34 PM
Reply #74

Craig_1878

"Sunday Bloody Sunday. What a great song. It really encapsulates the frustration of a Sunday, doesn't it? You wake up in the morning, you've got to read all the Sunday papers, the kids are running round, you've got to mow the lawn, wash the car, and you think "Sunday, bloody Sunday!"- Alan Partridge