November 18, 2018, 01:39:53 PM

Author Topic: Sunderland v Everton  (Read 31717 times)

April 20, 2013, 11:19:49 PM
Reply #15

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck off, the shite wont fucking beat us

I wouldn't say its beyond the realms of possibility to be fair
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 20, 2013, 11:32:05 PM
Reply #16

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
He's had his moments but he's not been great. I am willing to give him and a few others (Jelavic) the benefit of the doubt for next season but we have to have a contingency for next season.  This would mean a squad!

Need to see something from Jelavic soon.All he did today was moan about fouls that werent given instead of trying to change the game

I'm calling time on Naismith now. He really is awful. Zero confidence in himself and its there for all to see. Constantly given a go from the bench and never does anything positive. I was patient with him earlier in the season but its been too long now

Oviedo deserves at least to be given a 10 min sub appearance ahead of him.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

April 21, 2013, 12:10:57 AM
Reply #17

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think with Pienaar he just needs to keep eating all of the bread including the crust and instead of praising God in the form of a slogan on his t shirt he needs to start praying to him that his dreadlocks grow back!

Right seasons over weve finished 6th. Sell Fellaini, Neville, Naismith, Osman, Heitinga for a combined 30mil

Sign Negredo,Fer, McCarthy, Straq, Cavani, Witsel and a good young CB and lets go again next year!without that shitty new clipart badge!

April 21, 2013, 01:38:43 AM
Reply #18

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
How much money do you think we'll have?

I admit it I was being unrealistic!

April 21, 2013, 02:26:54 AM
Reply #19

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
you said you are a real ITK! i believe you! i can't wait to see all of those players next season! 

If theres one person I wouldnt wanna let down its you Keiko!I will personally make sure they all sign!X

April 21, 2013, 03:06:45 PM
Reply #20

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
In fairness to Distin, our supporters do tend to take defeat really bad!there is always a massive twitter meltdown, he should have learned now to delete his account. He is also usually in our top few performers each game

Still he is making more money per week than most of our fans do in a year. As long as there is no physical or racist abuse he should probably just keep his mouth shut and accept it!

April 21, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
Reply #21

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I think he's within his rights to respond.

If you're on twitter and say something to him then expect something back.

There are always the morons who put every defeat down to a lack of effort. The most annoying thing is they're usually the same morons who spend most of the game thinking that loads of the players are rubbish.

Oh loads over-react. For the most part yesterday I think many of the players were just physically exhausted, the goal came from an error we made and that would prove decisive in the end

Second half we dominated and they barely had a sniff. We were playing a side with their tails up who had more time to rest and prepare than us before the game, it was always going to be tough

Our gamechangers (Pienaar, Mirallas particularly) had off days. Was just really frustrating that we barely created any chances (and I mean real chances before Major Clanger gives me his definition of a chance  ;))