November 21, 2017, 01:24:05 AM

Author Topic: The Unofficial Transfer Rumours Thread  (Read 736642 times)

April 25, 2013, 05:25:12 AM
Reply #45

Jellyman

http://myevertonnews.com/everton-move-ahead-of-arsenal-and-inter-milan-for-talented-basel-defender/

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/130424/basel-defender-ready-snub-arsenal-and-make-everton-switch-19
"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

April 25, 2013, 08:52:46 AM
Reply #46

christiffa25

Why Sinclair ? what as he done for City, if he was good enough he would have been playing

He's done nothing for city which would make him a typical moyes buy. Young, cheap with potential to improve and increase in value. Looked a very promising player before his city switch. Can play either wing and would improve the squad/bench.

Not saying he'd come in and replace mirallas or pienaar initially but would be a better option than Naismith or guaye.

April 25, 2013, 02:42:10 PM
Reply #47

fubarruk

Says he'd only join a club playing in Europe, which we won't be, end of, next...

April 25, 2013, 02:49:09 PM
Reply #48

bigmanbob

We’re after Shaun Maloney from Wigan.
If it's the Maloney that runs the show every week for Wigan, yes please, if it's the Maloney that was pants and ran back to Scotland the first tiem he came down, no ta

April 25, 2013, 08:59:14 PM
Reply #50

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Link to this Maloney stuff please?

Would fucking love that

April 25, 2013, 09:36:47 PM
Reply #51

Gash

Global Moderator
If it's the Maloney that runs the show every week for Wigan, yes please, if it's the Maloney that was pants and ran back to Scotland the first tiem he came down, no ta

This. And he wasn't much better when he went back either.

I was wondering earlier in the season why it's taken him until he's 30 to look a decent player?

April 25, 2013, 09:37:57 PM
Reply #52

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Simply simply lovely

April 25, 2013, 10:18:15 PM
Reply #53

Danny

this sounds like a decent deal

I'd be pretty happy if we got rid of Heitinga and got him and the lad from Basel, one old defender out two 22 year old ones in.

April 25, 2013, 10:20:05 PM
Reply #54

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I'd be pretty happy if we got rid of Heitinga and got him and the lad from Basel, one old defender out two 22 year old ones in.
yeah sound..... That's why it won't happen

Simply simply lovely

April 25, 2013, 10:47:10 PM
Reply #55

Danny

April 25, 2013, 11:07:17 PM
Reply #56

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Heard a whisper before from a good source that Everton have inquired about Michu . Also reckons Moyes is staying. #dontshootthemessenger

James corbett..... Isn't he respected by people? I get confused with all these "respected" twitter blues

Simply simply lovely

April 25, 2013, 11:17:16 PM
Reply #57

Danny

Heard a whisper before from a good source that Everton have inquired about Michu . Also reckons Moyes is staying. #dontshootthemessenger

James corbett..... Isn't he respected by people? I get confused with all these "respected" twitter blues

Not sure he'd even be a good signing 2bh, never a huge fan of signing people up after one amazing season (I know he was good in Spain also).

April 25, 2013, 11:23:56 PM
Reply #58

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure he'd even be a good signing 2bh, never a huge fan of signing people up after one amazing season (I know he was good in Spain also).
no nor me. Can see the logic he is a big lad decent in air... Sraight in for felli.

Not believing it tho

Simply simply lovely

April 25, 2013, 11:42:07 PM
Reply #59

School of Science

This. And he wasn't much better when he went back either.

I was wondering earlier in the season why it's taken him until he's 30 to look a decent player?

Not a bad player but as you say aged 30,too old no sell on value,move on
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15