October 19, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 386411 times)

May 17, 2013, 07:03:14 PM
Reply #105

Jellyman

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8717705/Transfer-news-A-mystery-Premier-League-club-have-made-a-bid-for-Porto-s-Christian-Atsu

Sky Sports understands an unnamed Premier League club have tabled an offer for Porto winger Christian Atsu.

Atsu has been linked with a move to the Premier League for some time with the likes of Tottenham and Everton credited with an interest in the Ghana international in the past.

Now an unnamed top six Premier League side have lodged an offer to Porto for the highly-rated attacker, and the Portuguese club are set to sit down and discuss the bid.

Atsu has found himself out of favour at Porto in recent months after refusing to sign a new deal at Estadio do Dragao.

Porto were keen to tie down Atsu to a new deal with the player entering the final year of his contract, but both parties have been unable to agree terms.

Sources close to Atsu claim the African is keen to play in England and he is ready to leave Porto for a fresh start this summer.
"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

May 17, 2013, 07:05:48 PM
Reply #106

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Had him on Fifa, wasnt impressed. Would stay clear if I was Stubbs

May 17, 2013, 07:10:15 PM
Reply #107

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Can he be player manager?
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

May 17, 2013, 08:07:12 PM
Reply #108

fast lane

We won't be getting Stefan de Vrij, the Feyenoord defender whom we have been linked with several times.
He has just signed a new conttract with the Rotterdam club.
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)

May 18, 2013, 05:28:31 AM
Reply #109

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Mirror reporting we are after young Lazio midfielder Ozani. 2.5m
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 18, 2013, 05:33:32 AM
Reply #110

Thornton_19

Hardly played for Lazio this season. He is very small as well. Might be worth a punt at under 3 mill though.

May 18, 2013, 05:34:15 AM
Reply #111

Bluedylan

I know you're only passing on info, so I'm not having a pop at you at all, but surely all transfer rumours are without substance when nobody even has a clue who the new manager is.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

May 18, 2013, 05:41:05 AM
Reply #112

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Yeah I know. Just thought it would be better posting it in here than starting a new thread.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

May 18, 2013, 07:13:05 AM
Reply #113

phillyt

I know you're only passing on info, so I'm not having a pop at you at all, but surely all transfer rumours are without substance when nobody even has a clue who the new manager is.

Maybe the club know who it is. And he sent them to sort some purchases out for the new season. Maybe to distract us from the utter shitness of the new boss.

If they announce s new "interested party" over the weekend expect stubbs to be named boss on Sunday/monday.
I'm fat, but it's not my fault I have a genetic condition resulting in me retaining burgers.

May 18, 2013, 09:19:19 PM
Reply #114

AidyEFC9

Lcab tweeted earlier 'its Martinez as we speak,but things can change I guess'

What a great way to non commit yourself...

That's LCAB all over im afraid. Claims to know his stuff with Everton, what players were in for and things, but his best catchphrase is he 'cant say who cos he could jeopardise the deal!'.

May 18, 2013, 09:30:49 PM
Reply #115

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Lcab has basically said its martinez job to reject
Simply simply lovely

May 19, 2013, 01:16:11 AM
Reply #116

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Lcab has basically said its martinez job to reject

He also seemingly said every Everton fan on any forum is a total bellend!apart from you and Silas! :)

(I agree that you and Silas are boss though, just not the first part  :thumbsup:)
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 19, 2013, 02:02:53 AM
Reply #117

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He also seemingly said every Everton fan on any forum is a total bellend!apart from you and Silas! :)

(I agree that you and Silas are boss though, just not the first part  :thumbsup:)
ha ha he got pure grief on got for being "itk" then he tried here and got hounded out in an hour or so (didn't help himself there like) so now has his own web site
Simply simply lovely

May 19, 2013, 02:05:54 AM
Reply #118

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Had him on Fifa, wasnt impressed. Would stay clear if I was Stubbs

got a laugh out of me this lad.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

May 19, 2013, 05:58:58 PM
Reply #119

Simon Paul

Administrator
ha ha he got pure grief on got for being "itk" then he tried here and got hounded out in an hour or so (didn't help himself there like) so now has his own web site

he was on GOT for a couple of years and was banned several times in those couple of years for making an arse of himself

if you know your history and all that....