November 24, 2017, 05:43:18 AM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 355529 times)

May 10, 2013, 09:59:55 PM
Reply #60

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair most seem to have shot the OP down and only had good things to say about us
i read the title and shut it down

Simply simply lovely

May 10, 2013, 10:00:57 PM
Reply #61

Gash

Global Moderator
Can tell its a Welsh forum, the avatars are on the right

I don't know why, but I  lolol

May 10, 2013, 10:21:00 PM
Reply #62

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fourth official is being such a cocktease today

May 10, 2013, 10:29:58 PM
Reply #63

Jellyman

"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

May 10, 2013, 11:04:28 PM
Reply #64

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How the hell is sos an itk source?
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

May 10, 2013, 11:05:59 PM
Reply #65

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
How the hell is sos an itk source?
if mckay gets it they were in the right ball park..... it was a big ball park mind

Simply simply lovely

May 10, 2013, 11:09:02 PM
Reply #66

Fellainis Hairdresser

someone get into contact with that welsh fella on the Cardiff forum saying we're being taken over haha
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

May 10, 2013, 11:12:07 PM
Reply #67

Jellyman

If we were getting taken over then I don't think we'd get Malky... So we are not getting bought
"I would have died for Everton, I would have broke every other bone in my body for any other club, that's how I look at it, you know, if it was that much I would have died for this club."

May 10, 2013, 11:45:41 PM
Reply #68

christiffa25

If we were gonna be taken over I'm pretty sure moyes would of signed a contract and also thought twice about leaving if it was a big takeover.

We won't ever be taken over until bill gets too old and one of the others mates buys his shares as an investment never to invest a penny into the club. Forever!!!

May 11, 2013, 12:00:35 AM
Reply #69

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
If we were gonna be taken over I'm pretty sure moyes would of signed a contract and also thought twice about leaving if it was a big takeover.

We won't ever be taken over until bill gets too old and one of the others mates buys his shares as an investment never to invest a penny into the club. Forever!!!
take over or not moyes was going the second man u asked

Simply simply lovely

May 11, 2013, 12:21:08 AM
Reply #70

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
"Everton representatives enroute to Portugal. Heard it here first."

https://www.facebook.com/lfcvefcbanterpage?ref=stream

Efc vs Lfc banter page.  Posted by an admin.  Probably on the wind up

May 11, 2013, 05:14:44 PM
Reply #71

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
"Everton representatives enroute to Portugal. Heard it here first."

https://www.facebook.com/lfcvefcbanterpage?ref=stream

Efc vs Lfc banter page.  Posted by an admin.  Probably on the wind up

In with "...still trying to complete the Moutinho deal..."!

May 13, 2013, 08:50:51 PM
Reply #72

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Verm, Lcab is pretty much saying Martinez is first choice. Well thats what I have deciphered from his tweets anyway
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:05:37 PM by Sir Stealth »
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

May 13, 2013, 09:03:25 PM
Reply #73

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Verm, Lcan is pretty much saying Martinez is first choice. Well thats what I have deciphered from his tweets anyway
Aye seen that too. Paul Daly said Stubbs and big dunc yday. Lots of people saying they have heard Stubbs

Simply simply lovely

May 13, 2013, 09:07:04 PM
Reply #74

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Aye seen that too. Paul Daly said Stubbs and big dunc yday. Lots of people saying they have heard Stubbs

Ive heard people say its definitely Neville, definitely Stubbs, Definitely Martinez, Definitely McKay, definitely Duncan...so Im guessing no one actually knows!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!