October 19, 2019, 08:28:03 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 425678 times)

August 07, 2013, 08:27:57 PM
Reply #1620

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I find it hard to believe that any self respecting football manager would divulge transfer information to an average fan on the street.

He's not an average fan though is he!
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

August 07, 2013, 08:38:49 PM
Reply #1621

Ross

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

August 07, 2013, 08:57:10 PM
Reply #1622

MmmblueBernard

He's not an average fan though is he!

So who is he and what is his 'role' at EFC? He seems to know shit. But not be anyone important.

Perhaps he is the carpet in the offices at GP. Its so old and manky that its evolved into a living breathing organism that is party to all dealings that go on at the club. It has developed sufficient intelligent to use a mobile phone that it stole from someone but hasn't yet fully developed its primitive language skills beyond text-speak.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 12:53:09 AM by MmmBlueMirallas »
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 08, 2013, 12:58:05 AM
Reply #1623

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 08, 2013, 01:14:05 AM
Reply #1624

New Free Transfer Signing

Has Lcab got health problems or something?

I don't know maybe its just me but every time I see a picture of the guy he looks ill

Serious by the way not taking the piss out of him etc
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 01:14:40 AM by New Free Transfer Signing »

August 08, 2013, 02:17:13 AM
Reply #1625

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Has Lcab got health problems or something?

I don't know maybe its just me but every time I see a picture of the guy he looks ill

Serious by the way not taking the piss out of him etc
he ain't ill ill but think he has had illness
« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 02:18:01 AM by Jimmywhack »
Simply simply lovely

August 08, 2013, 07:25:21 AM
Reply #1626

Jamokachi

I unfollowed him on Twitter this week. Fuck me he's annoying.

August 08, 2013, 09:51:27 AM
Reply #1627

BrotherEstapol

I don't think I lasted a week following him.

Still follow his mate THT though. He has a grasp on the english language.

August 08, 2013, 03:20:26 PM
Reply #1628

Fellainis Hairdresser

fuck me he's weird, must sit there all day on it
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

August 08, 2013, 06:17:34 PM
Reply #1629

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
i can handle the language, i can handle the constant posting, what i can't handle is his ego. talks about himself all the time, posts about players/people connected to the club as though they're his best mates all the time.

plus he was a fucking bellend on here when he joined for a day.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

August 08, 2013, 06:33:16 PM
Reply #1630

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
i can handle the language, i can handle the constant posting, what i can't handle is his ego. talks about himself all the time, posts about players/people connected to the club as though they're his best mates all the time.

plus he was a fucking bellend on here when he joined for a day.

Thats why I fucked him off. Thinks he's some kind of celeb.

The people who lick his rim on there dont help the situation like
Hey there mister can you tell me what happened to the seeds I've sown
Can you give me a reason sir as to why they've never grown

August 08, 2013, 08:43:24 PM
Reply #1631

.Rimbo.

Fellaini to United stinks of Moyes. Plan A: Moutinho, Plan B: Fellaini. Plan A: Fer. Gets Stones instead. Plan A: Fabregas Plan B: Fellaini.

Fellaini and Fabregas are completely different players. Either he is going for Fellaini and Fabregas/Fabregas-style player but he doesn't seem to ever truly identify areas of the squad that need improvement. They don't really need a ball-winning midfielder. They need a creative, ball-retaining centre midfielder, like Fabregas.

August 08, 2013, 09:09:57 PM
Reply #1632

Bluedylan

Fellaini to United stinks of Moyes. Plan A: Moutinho, Plan B: Fellaini. Plan A: Fer. Gets Stones instead. Plan A: Fabregas Plan B: Fellaini.

Fellaini and Fabregas are completely different players. Either he is going for Fellaini and Fabregas/Fabregas-style player but he doesn't seem to ever truly identify areas of the squad that need improvement. They don't really need a ball-winning midfielder. They need a creative, ball-retaining centre midfielder, like Fabregas.

Agree with every single word of that.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

August 08, 2013, 10:56:47 PM
Reply #1633

marky v

Pressure is right on Moyes now, if he intends on taking any of our players as fall back options thinking we're so hard up he can get them then we can take them for every penny of their value and more, i'm not advocating any clear outs but someone like Fellaini who would always be hanging on for a big move is welcome to go there for a serious amount of money, the closer the window gets to closing with none in the door is a real advantage for us for large money - As long as we have deals ready to go no matter how late

August 08, 2013, 11:46:19 PM
Reply #1634

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Pressure is right on Moyes now, if he intends on taking any of our players as fall back options thinking we're so hard up he can get them then we can take them for every penny of their value and more, i'm not advocating any clear outs but someone like Fellaini who would always be hanging on for a big move is welcome to go there for a serious amount of money, the closer the window gets to closing with none in the door is a real advantage for us for large money - As long as we have deals ready to go no matter how late
Agree... hope our fax machine is up for it  ;)