October 23, 2019, 06:37:14 PM

Author Topic: The ITK Thread 2013/14 sponsored by FootballITK.com (Regularly Updated)  (Read 425966 times)

August 14, 2013, 08:33:42 AM
Reply #1770

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

August 14, 2013, 10:47:16 PM
Reply #1771

Amata

When asked about the supposed 20 million transfer funds. I really want to believe this

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_  3h 
@AnalyseFootball that was at the start so more about 13m but he has it if he wants to use it

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind

August 14, 2013, 11:16:33 PM
Reply #1772

.Rimbo.

Heitinga will more than likely go. Fellaini is probable. Baines will stay. Just my two cents.

August 15, 2013, 02:02:02 AM
Reply #1773

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
I want to see him here next year. I don't see any reason to sell. I find it strange though that RM has come out and said that the "book is closed" where Baines is concerned, but said little about Fellaini.

I took that more as an acknowledgement that he can't do anything to keep Fellaini if his buy out clause is met. He doesn't have the same worries about Baines, hence the ability to close his book shut.

August 15, 2013, 02:17:37 AM
Reply #1774

Fellainis Hairdresser

I took that more as an acknowledgement that he can't do anything to keep Fellaini if his buy out clause is met. He doesn't have the same worries about Baines, hence the ability to close his book shut.

the clause has expired hasn't it?
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

August 15, 2013, 02:36:10 AM
Reply #1775

AidyEFC9

When asked about the supposed 20 million transfer funds. I really want to believe this

Fourth Official ‏@FourthOfficial_  3h 
@AnalyseFootball that was at the start so more about 13m but he has it if he wants to use it

Fourth Official can be very reliable when it comes to transfers, and not just Everton related either, but he does get a lot of stick for some reason off of folk and I just wonder if this is his way of trying to wind those gullable mugs up that think he talks shit but these 'agent dog' types on twitter are gospel?!.

August 15, 2013, 03:14:58 AM
Reply #1776

AidyEFC9

Fourth Official can be very reliable when it comes to transfers, and not just Everton related either, but he does get a lot of stick for some reason off of folk and I just wonder if this is his way of trying to wind those gullable mugs up that think he talks shit but these 'agent dog' types on twitter are gospel?!.

Well ive been looking down FO's timeline on twitter and he seems adamant that we still have money to spend this summer!. Says the reason why we haven't spent more or signed anybody else yet is cos the fees being quoted for the players were interested in are too high at the moment and he thinks thinks will kick off in the window in the final days. Says we definitely want a CB and were looking at midfielders.

Even THT thinks we'll sign a couple of players before the deadline, but he seems to think we only have enough money to make loans.

August 15, 2013, 03:50:07 AM
Reply #1777

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber
the clause has expired hasn't it?

I thought it was tomorrow it expired, but to be fair I don't think anyone really knows!

August 15, 2013, 04:44:20 AM
Reply #1778

howlin wolf

Heitinga will more than likely go. Fellaini is probable. Baines will stay. Just my two cents.

See post number one : "this thread will just be for information from sources deemed reliable". That's basically what I'm looking for when I go to this thread. I'm not interested in guesswork from people who don't claim any inside knowledge - I can go elsewhere for that.

August 15, 2013, 07:04:29 AM
Reply #1779

BrotherEstapol

See post number one : "this thread will just be for information from sources deemed reliable". That's basically what I'm looking for when I go to this thread. I'm not interested in guesswork from people who don't claim any inside knowledge - I can go elsewhere for that.
Maybe harsh, but indeed, this thread is constantly getting derailed.

Anyway, Fourth Official is usually spot on, so it'll be interesting to see if we bring anyone in.

August 15, 2013, 02:01:40 PM
Reply #1780

Trowel

Time for a word from our sponsors... ;)
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 15, 2013, 02:39:10 PM
Reply #1781

Makis

Tony Barrett ‏@TonyBarretTimes 23m
Roberto Martinez confirms that Marouane Fellaini's buyout clause expired on July 31.

August 15, 2013, 03:13:41 PM
Reply #1782

Trowel

Martinez has also said he doesn't need to sell to buy - interesting.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

August 15, 2013, 03:21:48 PM
Reply #1783

Mick 1995

NSNO Subscriber
Didn't Martinez say that the lads he brought in was to bulk out the threadbare squad but he wanted to asses everybody before he bought in for specific positions?

Or did I make that up?

August 15, 2013, 03:26:17 PM
Reply #1784

Lincs Toffee

Didn't Martinez say that the lads he brought in was to bulk out the threadbare squad but he wanted to asses everybody before he bought in for specific positions?

Or did I make that up?

No mate I think reading and hearing his last interviews that was the general gist, he is certainly still looking to add to our squad, but only if the player is right for the club.
I used to stick the ball in the net and bow three times to the Kop. They never liked me doing that. - Dixie Dean