November 20, 2017, 03:36:51 AM

Author Topic: Everton v West Ham  (Read 20086 times)

May 09, 2013, 06:57:03 PM
Read 20086 times

Shogun

Administrator
Could be interesting I guess... Will Moyes be in the dugout?

I think the team will be:

-------------------------Howard-------------------
--Coleman---Jagielka----Distin---Baines--
--Mirallas---Fellaini----Osman---Pienaar--
---------------------Barkley-----------------------
--------------------Anichebe---------------------
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

May 09, 2013, 07:01:56 PM
Reply #1

Cozzie

Players heads will be in the clouds with all thats gone on.

Andy carroll in the last minute to win it for west ham, the shite finish above us.

May 09, 2013, 07:12:05 PM
Reply #2

bacon sarnie

Its a given Carroll will score but I think Fellaini has a point to prove to his next boss and the shackles will be off Jelavic so I'm going with a closely fought in the first half 7-1 win for Everton.

May 09, 2013, 07:23:28 PM
Reply #3

dazfrancis

Jesus Christ! There's a game on this weekend?

May 10, 2013, 04:57:31 AM
Reply #4

Azz

We shall beat West Ham and Chelsea... Spurs will lose against Stoke and Sunderland and we shall qualify for the Europa League on goal difference.

Believe that!

May 10, 2013, 05:31:37 AM
Reply #5

maccavennie

We shall beat West Ham and Chelsea... Spurs will lose against Stoke and Sunderland and we shall qualify for the Europa League on goal difference.

Believe that!

I would take that mate, a bit of compo for the past couple of days Azz

May 10, 2013, 12:11:08 PM
Reply #6

BrotherEstapol

Believe that!
been hoping for this mate. Only need us to win by more than 1 in 1 of ours or for them to lose by more than 1 in one of theirs and we'll make it on goal difference.

Not sure what happens if we have the same difference? Hopefully it goes to whoever lost the least.  :P

May 10, 2013, 01:38:43 PM
Reply #7

christiffa25

Howard
Coleman jags Distin Baines
Fellaini Gibson
Mirallas Barkley pienaar
Vic

May 10, 2013, 05:02:21 PM
Reply #8

Gash

Global Moderator
The usual pre match press conference at 1.30pm today but the reporters have been told not to ask questions about his move to Man Utd.

May 10, 2013, 05:15:43 PM
Reply #9

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I predict a vintage Moyes walk out

May 10, 2013, 05:25:19 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Moyes must be feeling good that he's only two matches away from having favorable refereeing decisions going his way.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

May 10, 2013, 05:30:20 PM
Reply #11

Gash

Global Moderator
I predict a vintage Moyes walk out

Haha, that's the first thing that crossed my mind.

What's he going to do, ban them?  :snigger:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:30:40 PM by Gash »

May 10, 2013, 05:34:35 PM
Reply #12

Simon Paul

Administrator
note to journos at today's pre-match press conference: "Please note Mr Moyes will not be answering any questions on the subject of Manchester United or his appointment as the club's new manager."

May 10, 2013, 05:44:53 PM
Reply #13

Gash

Global Moderator
I'm afraid David Moyes hasn't got off to the best of starts by refusing to answer Man Utd questions at his Everton press conference today

Dan Roan 34 minutes ago

...sadly for Everton's media team the questions have to be asked...and they will be. Could be a very short press conference.

Dan Roan 33 minutes ago

Why disrespectful to Everton? Briefly address the elephant in the room - then move on, & say that's it until July 1st. Just embarrassing

Dan Roan 30 minutes ago

So it was okay to issue a statement talking about Utd y'day, but not briefly talk about it today? What's the difference?

Dan Roan 26 minutes ago

Spotlight firmly on football's pr handlers. Bans on reporters, questions not allowed... Rarely happens in other areas of public life.

Richard Conway 23 minutes ago

May 10, 2013, 05:58:36 PM
Reply #14

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
I know the Beeb want to talk about Utd but he's not their manager yet.