November 23, 2017, 03:42:19 PM

Author Topic: Vaughan  (Read 5274 times)

December 29, 2009, 07:13:55 PM
Reply #30

Endless, Nameless

The Yak was onside , there was a Burnley player on the floor by the goal line / edge of the penalty area playing him onside , Vaughany dedicated the goal to his Nan who's recently passed away , he was kissing a tattoo on his wrist dedicated to her .

Bloody hell! This story just keeps getting more and more fairytale-esque.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 07:57:02 PM
Reply #31

Rhys

Very few players can change a game with enthusiasm and aggression like he can. He can lift the whole team and crowd with his attitude.

The raw physical attributes he has are special, the mental attributes he has are incredible. Technically he is decent, a good finisher and he is a reasonably intelligent player. In my opinion without the injuries he would be miles ahead of Agbonlahor and everyone thinks he is a great player.

How anyone can think he is turd is beyond me. Raw, definately but the potential he has always had is to be our main striker and an England regular. It has never and will never be a question of is he talented enough to make it. It is is purely whether his body can handle how he plays the game and that is still the big doubt.

Delighted for him though.

December 29, 2009, 08:36:35 PM
Reply #32

huck

Very few players can change a game with enthusiasm and aggression like he can. He can lift the whole team and crowd with his attitude.

The raw physical attributes he has are special, the mental attributes he has are incredible. Technically he is decent, a good finisher and he is a reasonably intelligent player. In my opinion without the injuries he would be miles ahead of Agbonlahor and everyone thinks he is a great player.

How anyone can think he is turd is beyond me. Raw, definately but the potential he has always had is to be our main striker and an England regular. It has never and will never be a question of is he talented enough to make it. It is is purely whether his body can handle how he plays the game and that is still the big doubt.

Delighted for him though.

Completely agree with this.
Le Berry

December 29, 2009, 08:59:01 PM
Reply #33

brap.

i've never really rated him as much as others have, but for me it says alot that i was practically praying for him to get on the pitch in the second half.

December 29, 2009, 10:01:05 PM
Reply #34

chang

Surely it is unfair to judge any player until he has had a decent run in a team ?

Moyes clearly rates JV or would of not kept him employed.

Personally when he steps onto the pitch, I sit on the edge of my seat, and that's why I go to matches.

Good luck James.

December 29, 2009, 10:29:03 PM
Reply #35

pepper1986

Great to see Vaughnie back yesterday

Is he still going back to Derby on loan???

December 29, 2009, 10:44:55 PM
Reply #36

Fellainis Hairdresser

should hope not
We're Forever Evertonnnnn!!

December 30, 2009, 12:30:26 AM
Reply #37

toffee_scot

Great to see Vaughnie back yesterday

Is he still going back to Derby on loan???

I don't think he will, Yakubu will be off to African Nations soon so Vaughan will be needed to cover. In fact what has happened to Saha and Jo?

December 30, 2009, 12:41:42 AM
Reply #38

Bily No Pace

Doubt he will, what with the Yak off to ACN, Jo being injured/terrible and Saha going on a free transfer to 1989 AC Milan team  ::). Was really good to see him back, wasn't the greatest goal he'll ever score but hopefully it will do his confidence the world of good, still think he could be a great player for us. I love his passion and commitment.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 12:51:12 AM by Myke »
Bily No Pace has no signature