August 15, 2018, 06:31:01 AM

Author Topic: Baines deal as good as done  (Read 42584 times)

June 14, 2013, 08:28:55 PM
Reply #120

MmmblueBernard

Oh dear.

Dejo has gone AWOL since I challenged him to back up his claim of ITK champion......
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 14, 2013, 08:32:32 PM
Reply #121

Gash

Global Moderator
Oh dear.

Dejo has gone AWOL since I challenged him to back up his claim of ITK champion......

That tiny strand of credibility he has is looking like snapping at any moment.

June 14, 2013, 08:34:45 PM
Reply #122

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Not letting Jimmy get away with this aswell.

Second year in a row he's "heard" Baines going is a done deal  :)

June 14, 2013, 08:39:50 PM
Reply #123

MmmblueBernard

That tiny strand of credibility he has is looking like snapping at any moment.

Any credibility he had vanished when Holtby signed for spurs.

June 14, 2013, 08:43:40 PM
Reply #124

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Not letting Jimmy get away with this aswell.

Second year in a row he's "heard" Baines going is a done deal  :)
last year was off Michael Owens dad this year not done deal but "expected to leave" different person tho. Hope am wrong AGAIN ;D
Simply simply lovely

June 14, 2013, 08:47:13 PM
Reply #125

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
last year was off Michael Owens dad this year not done deal but "expected to leave" different person tho. Hope am wrong AGAIN ;D

Jimmy if you're gonna post this stuff you have to tell us who you're "hearing" it from

June 14, 2013, 08:54:03 PM
Reply #126

Gash

Global Moderator
Any credibility he had vanished when Holtby signed for spurs.

I doubted him long before that one.

June 14, 2013, 09:15:58 PM
Reply #127

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I thought Owens dad would have been reliable........ alas he fell in a fountain in the pub with a glass of wine not long after!!!

Simply simply lovely

June 14, 2013, 09:26:10 PM
Reply #128

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
I doubted him long before that one.

I had a little look into previous Dejo posts. The only thing I could see that he got right was Gervinho to sign for Arsenal

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 15, 2013, 12:46:07 AM
Reply #129

MmmblueBernard

I had a little look into previous Dejo posts. The only thing I could see that he got right was Gervinho to sign for Arsenal

Maybe dejo is ILB in disguise.....

June 15, 2013, 01:20:56 AM
Reply #130

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
ILB is like Chuck Norris. he doesn't need a disguise, he just invisibles himself
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

June 16, 2013, 09:16:49 PM
Reply #131

dejo85

Oh dear.

General Football Chat / Sulley Muntari
on: January 09, 2011, 12:52:14 AM
Have heard he wants to move to tottenham or liverpool.. rumours are around that he will move to sunderland, but his agent would prefer he move to a club which will be definately in europe next year.

also, if no deal is reached towards the end of the transfer window, he will go out on loan, preferably to EPL, and wage contribution would be around 10-15k..

can't see why we would need another central player, anyone here take him?

he moved to sunderland about 2 weeks later on loan.. sunderland paid 18k a week towards his wages. he then went to milan, a champions league club.

The Everton Forum / bendtner & adebayor definately not coming to EFC
on: December 23, 2010, 05:56:47 PM
Last time i posted ITK comments, was thrashed. Last night had drinks with my friend, and milked out some more info from him. These aren't his clients, but has on good authority the following is true.

Arsenal are trying to sign Gervinho, and Loic Remy, if either comes off, bendtner will leave on loan, but not to an english club. if it doesnt come off, he will stay. They also want Jan Vertonghen from ajax, and if that happens, Bendtner will go that way on loan.

obviously happened, and then bendter went out on loan..

Yakubus future is very uncertain. very quiet enquiries have been made, and his main goal is to get solid game time after so long injured, and revive his career. this wasn't talked about, but i think he is on the table, with key conditions being game time. This will lead to convesation with DM asking to game time or transfer.... I promise you this, offers will be made, and i can promise in the next 2 weeks, you will see leaked rumours on the appropiate sites

that was 2 weeks i think before yak left..

I get that things i have said were wrong too - but to be honest, the gap between a 'sure thing' being released in the media, and any type of ITK finding out is small.. usually you hear this type of thing when its still up in the air.. until pens to paper, nothing is confirmed.. and by that time, everyone knows about it.

June 16, 2013, 09:23:41 PM
Reply #132

dejo85

also - im still hearing the baines deal is being nutted out.. also heard that there is probably going to be some bids for coleman, with sunderland and stoke really keen.

June 16, 2013, 09:29:47 PM
Reply #133

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
lol Coleman to Sunderland or Stoke. As if he'll go for that.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

June 16, 2013, 09:31:40 PM
Reply #134

dejo85

lol Coleman to Sunderland or Stoke. As if he'll go for that.

i didn't say he would...?