October 21, 2018, 09:02:50 AM

Author Topic: Baines deal as good as done  (Read 43419 times)

June 16, 2013, 09:33:23 PM
Reply #135

Eddie

NSNO Subscriber
lol Coleman to Sunderland or Stoke. As if he'll go for that.

This. Two of the bleakest clubs in the PL that are nowhere near as good as us.
I'll assume you have been drinking... I live in Monterrey Mexico numb nuts

June 16, 2013, 09:33:24 PM
Reply #136

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
i didn't say he would...?

Go chat your shit somewhere else lad.

June 16, 2013, 09:54:01 PM
Reply #137

MmmblueBernard

As good as done..............
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 16, 2013, 10:26:28 PM
Reply #138

American Evertonian

also - im still hearing the baines deal is being nutted out.. also heard that there is probably going to be some bids for coleman, with sunderland and stoke really keen.

How much is going to be nutted out for his services? £18m+
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

June 16, 2013, 10:40:58 PM
Reply #139

Ross

Hang on!! Back the bus up, the most important bit of this thread has been overlooked completely.. Jimmy drinks in a fancy pub with a fountain!

Tell us Jim do cherubs pour your drinks from dolphins mouths?

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

June 16, 2013, 11:12:42 PM
Reply #140

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Give the lad a chance the is am itk thread let's chuck the Coleman and Baines stuff in the

June 16, 2013, 11:49:48 PM
Reply #141

Bob Sacamano

This thread is complete bollocks. All of those shouts on the other page were meant to back up the OP's low hanging ITK bollocks? They look like generic shouts I used to see on the teletext clubcall page back in the day the same shite we now see on the BBC "gossip" page.

Move along.

June 17, 2013, 12:34:39 AM
Reply #142

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Dejo, you are clearly not an itk. But that's fine!I'm quite happy to ride with you side by side into the 2013/2014 season as a fellow Evertonian!

Lets hope you are wrong about Baines, would love it if he stayed, and luckily your track record suggests that he might indeed be staying put!

COYB
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

June 19, 2013, 08:42:26 PM
Reply #143

steve81

In other reports, it's suggested Everton will offer to make Baines their best-paid player in an attempt to stop him being lured to Manchester United by David Moyes.

Baines, 28, has two years left on a £44,000-a-week contract, and the Toffees are ready to offer him £65k per week to stay.

June 19, 2013, 08:46:15 PM
Reply #144

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
In other reports, it's suggested Everton will offer to make Baines their best-paid player in an attempt to stop him being lured to Manchester United by David Moyes.

Baines, 28, has two years left on a £44,000-a-week contract, and the Toffees are ready to offer him £65k per week to stay.
Must be a new phantom  "Alan Smith bid" .. offer him a payraise after we have sold him  ;)

June 19, 2013, 08:52:43 PM
Reply #145

MmmblueBernard

Hes worth every penny of that 65k. Sign him up Bert lad.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 19, 2013, 09:44:06 PM
Reply #146

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Christ, Heitinga isn't far off that wage. Absolutely Baines should be near it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

June 19, 2013, 10:04:52 PM
Reply #147

Danny

Even if Baines leaves now I wouldn't give Dejo any credit, he  said it was as good as done ages ago and it clearly wasn't. I could have told you that United would try to sign Baines the second Moyes got the United job.

June 19, 2013, 10:09:24 PM
Reply #148

Shogun

Administrator
Is Baines really only on £44k a week? wow

Laughable when you see Carroll has just signed a £100k contract.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 19, 2013, 10:14:23 PM
Reply #149

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Thing is like, Baines is on Holiday, as is Moyes. Seriously doubt anything will be getting done any time soon.

There's probably some interest from United, and through Chinese whispers its turned into "Baines as good as gone"