July 18, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Author Topic: Baines deal as good as done  (Read 42351 times)

July 07, 2013, 05:07:28 AM
Reply #225

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't convey information, just chat bollocks and then defend it by saying it's only an opinion. :)

Been doing that for 3 years on here and look where that's got me, fucking -29
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 05:07:49 AM by TheRam »

July 07, 2013, 12:23:51 PM
Reply #226

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
There is a difference bewteen adding your opinion to a debate and pretending to have information that the vast majority of people who read the forum would like to be privy to.

Don't worry Mayor, I just think its that time of the month for MC. Somebody stole his wine gums I reckon.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 07, 2013, 03:33:19 PM
Reply #227

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Been doing that for 3 years on here and look where that's got me, fucking -29
Seems that your are on a good run now - Your karma is up to -25  :thumbsup:   

July 07, 2013, 04:52:58 PM
Reply #228

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Cynicism is natural but it doesn't make everyone automatically liars.  Even if someone is wrong their intentions may be genuine.

This place would be friggin desolate if people never spoke about what they hear.

July 07, 2013, 05:07:28 PM
Reply #229

dangermouse

But that's the attitude of an utter cunt. If at work I had a person with that attitude on my team, I'd get rid of them, no matter how much they know, cause they're just not worth the trouble they cause.

I may not be in the know about Everton but I do know a lot of other stuff and when I know something I suspect others are willing to know about, I'm quite happy to share. Not because I want them to admire me but because I genuinely believe it makes them happy.

Actually I heard a brilliant joke once that describes these kinds of situations. It was truly hilarious. I'm not going to tell you the joke but trust me, you'd piss yourself laughing if I did.

Some people get paid for what they know.... So its not in their best interests to share everything.......
Everton Programmes Books & DVD's

http://www.facebook.com/evertonprogrammes

July 07, 2013, 05:34:21 PM
Reply #230

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Seems that your are on a good run now - Your karma is up to -25  :thumbsup:   

Amazingly, he is number 1 in the likes received charts.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

July 07, 2013, 10:54:12 PM
Reply #231

nubiblue

My first post (yet again, I've had to re-register, not used a forum for sometime)

the problem with the ITK "You've heard it first, done deal" is that anyone can post it without providing a shred of evidence or hint. I remember every transfer window it was "done deal for Rodwell, shipped off to Utd, 1 minute to close of deadline" and where did he end up? Manchester City.

I'm really sorry that Dejo is getting it in the neck, but because someone is in the game doesn't mean that they know what's happening. Now I don't know if Baines will go. I'm pretty certain (as in this in my opinion, not fact) that a deal has not been done, but lets at least look at the evidence.

Last summer amid all the speculation about him leaving Baines said, Utd are a good side, but so are Everton.

This summer, Baines approved of Martinez even before Martinez was appointed.  Baines further went onto endorse Martinez appointment. Now footballers can be liars, but on the basis of that evidence, I would expect Baines to stay. But I'm not an ITK, I'm not in possession of the facts, so we'll have to wait.

But I do know that there is no "done deal" or Baines would not be going to Austria this week.

July 07, 2013, 11:05:33 PM
Reply #232

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
My first post (yet again, I've had to re-register, not used a forum for sometime)

the problem with the ITK "You've heard it first, done deal" is that anyone can post it without providing a shred of evidence or hint. I remember every transfer window it was "done deal for Rodwell, shipped off to Utd, 1 minute to close of deadline" and where did he end up? Manchester City.

I'm really sorry that Dejo is getting it in the neck, but because someone is in the game doesn't mean that they know what's happening. Now I don't know if Baines will go. I'm pretty certain (as in this in my opinion, not fact) that a deal has not been done, but lets at least look at the evidence.

Last summer amid all the speculation about him leaving Baines said, Utd are a good side, but so are Everton.

This summer, Baines approved of Martinez even before Martinez was appointed.  Baines further went onto endorse Martinez appointment. Now footballers can be liars, but on the basis of that evidence, I would expect Baines to stay. But I'm not an ITK, I'm not in possession of the facts, so we'll have to wait.

But I do know that there is no "done deal" or Baines would not be going to Austria this week.

Welcome to the forum mate.

July 08, 2013, 01:08:49 AM
Reply #233

plumber

The short summary of this edifying thread:

1.   Itís ok to pass on everything you had been told, but itís not recommended to use phrases like ďas good as doneď because you will look like a fool when your prediction will not prove out.

2.   Itís even worse to come back with a post ďStill think this was a bullshit post?ď 3 weeks later when the deal is still far from done.

3.   It doesnít help when you come back again a week later (when the deal is still not done) ant start snivelling about how blue you are and how nobody loves you.

July 08, 2013, 03:03:43 AM
Reply #234

nubiblue

The short summary of this edifying thread:

1.   Itís ok to pass on everything you had been told, but itís not recommended to use phrases like ďas good as doneď because you will look like a fool when your prediction will not prove out.

2.   Itís even worse to come back with a post ďStill think this was a bullshit post?ď 3 weeks later when the deal is still far from done.

3.   It doesnít help when you come back again a week later (when the deal is still not done) ant start snivelling about how blue you are and how nobody loves you.

Exactamundo - couldn't have put it briefer myself

August 14, 2013, 06:21:30 PM
Reply #235

MmmBlueRamirez

Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

August 14, 2013, 06:28:18 PM
Reply #236

Shogun

Administrator
Shock horror.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

August 14, 2013, 06:29:04 PM