November 23, 2017, 02:27:14 AM

Author Topic: Alcaraz - would you have him?  (Read 5324 times)

June 12, 2013, 11:00:07 PM
Reply #30

toffee_scot

You really need 4 CBs to be reasonably safe, so even if Duffy features in Martinez's plans, if Heitinga goes, we need someone to come in.

Of course:

Jagielka: Our captain who has been one of our most solid defenders for the past 5 years and has probably another 5/6 good years left in him.

Distin: He should have at least one good season left in him but it's about time Martinez planned for the future of the Everton defence.

Duffy: I think he could feature more under Martinez, he has shown in the past he can handle the Premier League and he has been making noises about wanting to play more for Everton. Could be a crucial season for him coming up.

Alcaraz: I expect this largely depends on Heitinga's future here and I am not sure how soon Martinez will solve this issue, otherwise there is no doubt other clubs will be interest in signing Alcaraz on a free transfer. Even if we don't sign him under the circumstances then it's not the end of the world, we just need to find a younger defender with more potential and hope also Duffy can step up.

deCoubertin

June 12, 2013, 11:16:24 PM
Reply #31

MmmBlueRamirez

That and the fact he is so religious as well.

He can do whatever he wants, and then ask for forgiveness.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

June 12, 2013, 11:19:13 PM
Reply #32

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Would you rather have someone found guilty of drunk-driving and accused of assaulting a woman?

Well he is from South Africa  :)

June 12, 2013, 11:53:17 PM
Reply #33

charlatan

June 12, 2013, 11:55:54 PM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
Confucius deserves better than you guys.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

June 12, 2013, 11:56:44 PM
Reply #35

farnhamtoffee

He would be an invaluable signing in my opinion. Low wages,experience of working under Martinez and excellent cover.

June 13, 2013, 12:13:02 AM
Reply #36

charlatan

Confucius deserves better than you guys.

We're only joking.  I love Pienaar, been my favourite player for the last few years.  There's always his comedy voice too, if ever a person's voice didn't match their body, it's our Stevie

June 13, 2013, 12:50:18 AM
Reply #37

plumber

I never liked Pienaar for some reason but after his return from Tottenham (and cutting off those silly dreads) he has gradually become one of my favourite players. You don't realize what you have until you lose it, I guess.

And yes, his voice is astounding.

June 13, 2013, 12:59:10 AM
Reply #38

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I never liked Pienaar for some reason but after his return from Tottenham (and cutting off those silly dreads) he has gradually become one of my favourite players. You don't realize what you have until you lose it, I guess.

And yes, his voice is astounding.
bizarre that his poor run of form has made him a fav to you

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Simply simply lovely

June 13, 2013, 01:02:04 AM
Reply #39

Makis

Not sure we can afford them.
But Bush would be one mean right winger.

June 13, 2013, 01:04:50 AM
Reply #40

plumber

bizarre that his poor run of form has made him a fav to you

I think it was never that poor to be honest. He has even improved his finishing.

June 13, 2013, 01:07:29 AM
Reply #41

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Pienaar was always sound when I seen him at Bellefield. Had a shite car tho, like a grim Nissan skyline.

My mate seen him in Liverpool last year when rumours where going round that he was joining the shite. My mate asked if he was to which he replied "No way man, I wanna play for a good team". He then went on to tell my mate how much he loves our fans, and that he would do anything to push his move through  :)

June 13, 2013, 01:15:52 AM
Reply #42

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
I think it was never that poor to be honest. He has even improved his finishing.
he has played better than this season

Simply simply lovely

June 13, 2013, 01:16:43 AM
Reply #43

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
he has played better than this season

That dosent mean he's been poor tho

June 13, 2013, 01:23:44 AM
Reply #44