November 18, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Author Topic: 1 week old sons 1st everton game  (Read 1888 times)

July 28, 2013, 01:55:10 AM
Read 1888 times

sixymack

Sat with my newborn son and watched the game with Blackburn

Wee man was entranced with the ball moving about.

Wish it was against Juve lol
Another blue is born!!!

deCoubertin

July 28, 2013, 02:03:00 AM
Reply #1

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Congrats man. It is a little young for the bright lights of television. How is life as a new dad?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

July 28, 2013, 02:16:19 AM
Reply #2

Major Clanger

This wouldn't have happened under Moyes. :)

Confi is probably right, telly sounds a bit too early for the little fella.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

July 28, 2013, 02:26:03 AM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Congrats, glad he enjoyed it :D
I have to return some videotapes.

July 28, 2013, 03:30:27 AM
Reply #4

sixymack

cheers, maybe i will wait for reg season, give his eyes some time lol,  I was delighted to see jelavic hit the net
pre season or not you could see the relief on his face when he scored

July 29, 2013, 05:39:13 PM
Reply #5

montanatoffeefan

Big congratulations, mate.  Added a baby to the family last year and it is quite the 24/7 experience.  Tried watching a derby once with the baby last season, but realized I was getting too riled up for proper child care. So since then we've stuck with just kicking the football around the house and yard.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 05:44:34 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

July 29, 2013, 05:40:36 PM
Reply #6

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Congrats pal. Let the fun commence

Simply simply lovely

July 29, 2013, 06:30:48 PM
Reply #7

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Big congratulations, mate.  Added a baby to the family last year and it is quite the 24/7 experience.  Tried watching a derby once with the baby last season, but realized I was getting too riled up for proper child care. So since then we've stuck with just kicking the football around the house and yard.
Took my 4 month old daughter to the derby game when Bakayoko made his debut. Had planned to come to England with my brother and his family (his wife could have taken care of my daughter). Unfortunately the Wolves game he was going to watch was cancelled so he stayed back in Denmark. Thank god for Margaret in the boxoffice who found us in the family enclosure and offered herself as a babysitter. No need to tell my daughter's been a blue ever since
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:31:49 PM by Polledreng »

July 29, 2013, 06:35:23 PM
Reply #8

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You let a stranger look after your baby? Wow.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 29, 2013, 06:44:22 PM
Reply #9

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You let a stranger look after your baby? Wow.
My wife even let me do so.  ;) . And she wasn't a complete stranger. Had been talking to her on the telephone a couple of times - and even giving her chocolate before the match for helping us getting hold of the tickets. She was almost like a friend of the family.

July 29, 2013, 06:47:06 PM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
You know you shouldn't take chocolates from a stranger, don't you? ;)
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

July 29, 2013, 06:55:33 PM
Reply #11

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
You know you shouldn't take chocolates from a stranger, don't you? ;)
lolol  I know.   Perhaps we are a bit naive over here in Denmark. We don't have the nazis MC has to put up with, or the thiefs and killers Confusius is living among, and you know all to the stand-your-ground in the US. If we were so stupid to act in self defence (not that it it's needed) we would probably end up in prison. We even leave our babies outside the supermarkets (like the dog) and pick them up when we have finished shopping.  ;)  By the way - your Hickson tribute was amazing  :thumbsup:   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:56:18 PM by Polledreng »

July 29, 2013, 07:04:45 PM
Reply #12

charlatan

lolol  I know.   Perhaps we are a bit naive over here in Denmark. We don't have the nazis MC has to put up with, or the thiefs and killers Confusius is living among, and you know all to the stand-your-ground in the US. If we were so stupid to act in self defence (not that it it's needed) we would probably end up in prison. We even leave our babies outside the supermarkets (like the dog) and pick them up when we have finished shopping.  ;)  By the way - your Hickson tribute was amazing  :thumbsup:   

Whereabouts you from in Denmark mate?  Had 2 weeks in Aabenraa back in 94.  Loved the place, friendliest people I've ever met.

July 29, 2013, 07:09:48 PM
Reply #13

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
Whereabouts you from in Denmark mate?  Had 2 weeks in Aabenraa back in 94.  Loved the place, friendliest people I've ever met.
From Jutland aswell - more north though. The dialect spoken in Aabenraa is even harder to understand than scouse  ;)

July 29, 2013, 07:44:17 PM
Reply #14

Major Clanger

Wow, these guys must have been really hell-bent on coming first in the A-Z of Europe. Eat your heart out, Aachen!
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel