November 25, 2017, 12:49:49 AM

Author Topic: Saha Rumours - Anybody hear them around the ground?????????  (Read 7414 times)

December 29, 2009, 12:29:53 AM
Reply #15

Haile GAZrselassie

And of course if he was English, or Scouse, he would never dream of doing that?

it was a joke.

i think you've been living over there too long, the battery on your sarcasmometer is dying.

sheeesh.

although the french ARE generally wankers.
Stealth ya flaming galargh!!!

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 12:32:30 AM
Reply #16

nomorechang

RIP
A crock of shit .. he's been getting treatment all week for an injury , Moyes won;t risk him if there's any doubt about his fitness , he's too valuable to let him aggravate a knock and it puts him out for weeks
Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same"
Alan Ball

" Notoriously shy and laconic off the field, Dean's quotes are sparse. He is reputed to have said to an over-enthusiastic marker 'I'm going for a pee. You coming?' "

December 29, 2009, 12:33:03 AM
Reply #17

Thom

Administrator
Moyes' pre-match press conference was played on Radio City before the game, and the last question was regarding Saha's contract. Didn't quite catch what was said but, judging by Alan Irvine's reaction to Moyes' reply it didn't exactly sound like things were all rosy.

We can't afford to let him go anyway. He was a questionable signing last August but he's an invaluable member of the squad now.

December 29, 2009, 12:37:39 AM
Reply #18

Carmella

I absolutely hate the transfer windows. if one of our team sneezes it means they are wanting a transfer to sunnier climes and everyone know someone who is best mates with someone elses milkman who delivers to one of our players and was told in confidence they are moving, blah, blah blah.

December 29, 2009, 12:43:47 AM
Reply #19

Endless, Nameless

I absolutely hate the transfer windows. if one of our team sneezes it means they are wanting a transfer to sunnier climes and everyone know someone who is best mates with someone elses milkman who delivers to one of our players and was told in confidence they are moving, blah, blah blah.

Those milkmen are notorious gossipers though. Milk really does bring out the worst in people.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 29, 2009, 01:15:30 AM
Reply #20

sharpattack

I'd hate to see Saha leave but he owes us nothing.
NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM
The Board might forget, we don't

December 29, 2009, 01:22:16 AM
Reply #21

.Rimbo.

Can't see it myself. He doesn't fit in to either's style of play IMO, even if he is absolute fuckin' dynamite.

December 29, 2009, 02:02:36 AM
Reply #22

charlatan

Can't see it myself. He doesn't fit in to either's style of play IMO, even if he is absolute fuckin' dynamite.
Nor ours ;)

December 29, 2009, 02:10:31 AM
Reply #23

American Evertonian

Would be shocked if he signed again for us after his contract expires.  He has been great for us and I am sure, as many have already said, that he will be trying to make the World Cup squad.  In his opinion he probably needs to move to a Champions League Club, or any club that is in the top half of their league, to make the squad.  I want him to stay, but if he leaves I will understand, unless it is for the shite, manure, or citeh.
A ship is safe in the harbor, but that's not what ships are for.

December 29, 2009, 02:15:08 AM
Reply #24

Gash

Global Moderator
I can't see it myself, although I did post a few weeks ago that I was concerned with Moyes laid back attitude to the situation. Something along the lines of "we don't need to convince Louis we want him to say" etc.

If he didn't need convincing, why hasn't he signed?

December 29, 2009, 02:21:22 AM
Reply #25

charlatan

I can't see it myself, although I did post a few weeks ago that I was concerned with Moyes laid back attitude to the situation. Something along the lines of "we don't need to convince Louis we want him to say" etc.
Like Pienaar?  I'm worried that we've heard nothing about his contract as well, after the club telling us in August that they had began negotiations.

I do hope thats not another "Watch This Space" from our luvvie liar upstairs.

December 29, 2009, 02:25:54 AM
Reply #26

Gash

Global Moderator
Pienaar will go in the summer, of that I have no doubt. Lucky to get a top 10 finish and no money to bring in new players, he'll be off. And with only a year left on his deal, we won't get enough to bring in some decent players in the summer.

If Louis goes too, we will have lost two of our most influencial players of the season.

December 29, 2009, 02:33:19 AM
Reply #27

Endless, Nameless

Pienaar will go in the summer, of that I have no doubt. Lucky to get a top 10 finish and no money to bring in new players, he'll be off. And with only a year left on his deal, we won't get enough to bring in some decent players in the summer.

If Louis goes too, we will have lost two of our most influencial players of the season.

If we lose Pienaar how about we do some kind of protest thing? Maybe we can throw Kenwright off of something tall.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 29, 2009, 02:36:37 AM
Reply #28

charlatan

This summer will be too late to get shut of him.  We'll be back to where we were under Smith, struggling season after season watching shite like Alexandersson, Ginola and Linderoth going thru the motions week after week.

But hey, don't worry cos Bill sat in the boys pen, and we'll look like Kopites if we protest.

December 29, 2009, 02:44:33 AM
Reply #29

Flusky

I heard that he's on the brink of signing for the Arse. Thinks playing for a bigger club would help his world cup chances. That's the rumour, don't shoot the messenger.

He has a look of Lescott about him I guess...

I thought Moyes was just resting him for when The Yak goes Walkabout in ANC.