November 25, 2017, 02:40:58 AM

Author Topic: Saha Rumours - Anybody hear them around the ground?????????  (Read 7415 times)

December 29, 2009, 03:51:39 AM
Reply #30

Verm

NSNO Subscriber
I heard that he's on the brink of signing for the Arse. Thinks playing for a bigger club would help his world cup chances. That's the rumour, don't shoot the messenger.

Wouldn't blame him if I'm honest.
"..whenever i see an everton shirt i think there goes an everton fan. whenever i see a liverpool shirt i think there's someone wearing a liverpool shirt.."

deCoubertin

December 29, 2009, 04:51:19 AM
Reply #31

ForzaItalia

Wouldn't blame him if I'm honest.

I'd be more than a bit pissed off if I'm being honest. Although it appears to be the norm I'm afraid.
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 29, 2009, 05:02:46 AM
Reply #32

Connavar

Can't see it myself. He doesn't fit in to either's style of play IMO, even if he is absolute fuckin' dynamite.

Are you for real? He would absolutely fit in to a team like Arsenal. Honestly tho, I can't see it. I've heard his injury problems at United had a lot to do with him mentally being under a lot of pressure at a huge club. I'm not sure how different that would be at Arsenal.

December 29, 2009, 05:35:00 AM
Reply #33

Endless, Nameless

If he is going, I'd hope:

It won't be until next season
If it is a PL team, it would be Arsenal as they're my favourite (non-Everton) club in the league.
He doesn't score against us

But whatever happens, short of him moving to the shite or Manure, then I'd wish him all the best. We would definitely need to sign another hitman though.
Oh well, at least Baines is still ace.

December 29, 2009, 05:35:54 AM
Reply #34

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
3 pages for a rumour because an injury prone player misses a game because of an injury. He is not a Wenger buy. He will not spend the money on a 31 year old.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 29, 2009, 05:45:10 AM
Reply #35

Endless, Nameless

He will be free as he's out of contract, that's what I'm talking about. I don't think he'll go until the end of the season. And Louis Saha on a free will be snapped up by anyone.

December 29, 2009, 05:47:28 AM
Reply #36

ForzaItalia

3 pages for a rumour because an injury prone player misses a game because of an injury. He is not a Wenger buy. He will not spend the money on a 31 year old.

If Wenger waits until the summer he won't cost him a penny as he'll be a free agent. As a result any transfer fee in January would be nominal.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 07:12:52 PM by ForzaItalia »
il Vesuvio e la terra che amo

December 29, 2009, 06:10:55 AM
Reply #37

toshyboy

Senderos' deal at arsenal is also due to expire in summer - rumours of a straight swap in jan

December 29, 2009, 06:14:51 AM
Reply #38

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

December 29, 2009, 12:02:03 PM
Reply #39

huck

If he goes I am not ashamed to say I could cry. Love the guy. He can be frustrating trying for wonder goals but when it works it works. Brilliant player hope he stays.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 01:49:18 PM by huck »
Le Berry

December 29, 2009, 01:47:01 PM
Reply #40

Derek

I have a sneaking suspicion he'll stay.
Clarion Call.

On Twitter: @derekveskotsku

December 29, 2009, 05:20:21 PM
Reply #41

Con.1878

If he is going, I'd hope:

It won't be until next season
If it is a PL team, it would be Arsenal as they're my favourite (non-Everton) club in the league.
He doesn't score against us

But whatever happens, short of him moving to the shite or Manure, then I'd wish him all the best. We would definitely need to sign another hitman though.
They dont grow on trees mate, and are very costly

I hope Louis stays so I dont have to change my name

(and because he scores goals for fun)

December 29, 2009, 05:25:37 PM
Reply #42

rozzie22

this reminds me of the same shite which was spoken about when Yobo turned down his initial contract in the summer. he's off to arsenal, it's been confirmed blah blah.
also, stewards dont hear fuck all! they are contractors to look after the crowd! not men in the know with contacts on the board!

saha is injured...enough said

its not as simple as "here you go, here's a contract...sign here".

December 29, 2009, 06:53:51 PM
Reply #43

Jack Jones

With his history, was it really a surprise for him not to play 2 games in 2 days?
It's likely a similar situation to what Spurs do with Ledley King.

I have heard that Moyes wasn't overly pleased with Jo's lack of willing to stay on until half-time when he got injured at Chelsea. And as a consequence, relations between the two are a bit frosty. Not sure if this will develop in to anything more, just what I've heard from someone who works in the medical team at the club.
*Witty and thought provoking quote from some dude. To make me appear more intelligent than I am*

December 29, 2009, 07:07:59 PM
Reply #44

Endless, Nameless

They dont grow on trees mate, and are very costly

I hope Louis stays so I dont have to change my name

(and because he scores goals for fun)

Really? So the seedling I've been watering isn't going to grow into the next Thierry Henry? I just feel silly...