0 (0%)
McCarthy (Sub)
0 (0%)
Lukaku (Sub)
6 (10.9%)
Oviedo (Sub)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: West Ham v Everton  (Read 34706 times)

September 17, 2013, 07:01:22 PM
Reply #30

Gash

Global Moderator
This thread is registering high on the cunt-o-meter.

The Stoke thread will beat it.

September 17, 2013, 07:12:27 PM
Reply #31

Cozzie

0 cunting 4, Lukaku 2, Jelavic, Osman

Afterwards Allardyce to rant out his usual cuntish subuteo ramblings

CUNT

September 17, 2013, 07:24:16 PM
Reply #32

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

Oh fuck yeah

Simply simply lovely

September 17, 2013, 07:46:49 PM
Reply #33

hill135

Last year they had a good home record and we were one of the only teams to beat them at their place. This season they've already lost at home and are missing their most dangerous players through injury. Think we should be able to beat them comfortably. Hopefully we can so we can get 3 more points and also feel smug about how our football is superior to the dire stuff they serve up.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 07:47:09 PM by hill135 »

September 17, 2013, 09:15:47 PM
Reply #34

Ross

You can cunt on that
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

September 17, 2013, 10:03:21 PM
Reply #35

The Analog Kid

Last year they had a good home record and we were one of the only teams to beat them at their place. This season they've already lost at home and are missing their most dangerous players through injury. Think we should be able to beat them comfortably. Hopefully we can so we can get 3 more points and also feel smug about how our football is superior to the dire stuff they serve up.

By dangerous players you're not referring to Carroll are yer?

September 17, 2013, 10:17:32 PM
Reply #36

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
By dangerous players you're not referring to Carroll are yer?

Im glad hes not playing. Terrorised us when he played for Liverpool to be fair to him
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 17, 2013, 10:31:20 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
imagine what he'd have been like owing a couple of wingers like Cole and Downing supplying him!
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 17, 2013, 11:01:16 PM
Reply #38

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

*shudder*

September 17, 2013, 11:13:15 PM
Reply #39

Evertonian in NC

Lukaku scores very late, we escape 2-1.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 17, 2013, 11:34:15 PM
Reply #40

GoodisonPk

Feel this game will be terrible - at 65 minutes 0-0 and then it will come alive.

0-1 Everton (Barry)

September 18, 2013, 03:51:29 AM
Reply #41

AidyEFC9

Normally we have a great record against West Ham but I can see Big Sam setting his Hammers up to be physical and try to upset us all game and not let us get into our rhythm.

IF we can get off to a good start, dominate the ball and take the lead within the first 10-15 mins, I think we'll come away with a good 2 nil win but the longer it goes on 0-0, the chance's are we'll end up drawing IMO.

Would like to see Lukaku start tbh, will give us a better target man than Jela upfront, more power and someone up there who the ball will stick to, and obviously his pace on the break along with Mirallas will be the danger for us!.

Wouldn't mind seeing Gibbo being fit and able to make the bench either, or even start possibly but that'll be a long shot but long term for this season, and IF he can stay fit long enough, I think him and Barry will be our CM pairing behind Barkley, allowing McCarthy to take a season settling in at a big club like us and learning along the way from the likes of both Gibbo and Barry. A season learning from them 2 will do him the world of good!.

Really hoping we do em as im going to the game with the missus but sitting in the hammers end, the Bobby Moore stand behind the goals at the opposite end to us lot as the other half is a Hammer for fuck sake!. Haha suppose its my punishment for taking her to the West Brom game a couple of weeks ago or so.

September 18, 2013, 04:23:56 AM
Reply #42

dchans

Another clean sheet.

Debut Goal from Lukaku, and another from Mirallis.

And Nolan is a twat.
Fancy your own online, part time business?  Just PM me for more details...

September 18, 2013, 04:30:41 AM
Reply #43

indiantoffee1975

Done well at Upton Park in recent years. Can see it continuing. Win 2-1

September 18, 2013, 05:52:39 AM
Reply #44

plowman2

What's martinez's record V WestHam?
K N is a cunt
I
He's been devastingly underwhelming at goodison and seems to have developed a belief he can run straight through solid objects.
(Sunderland fan's fume at possible signing of McGeady on loan)