November 23, 2017, 02:27:18 AM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 34588 times)

September 23, 2013, 07:26:56 PM
Reply #30

MmmBlueRamirez

Martinez is here to win things and given the fact we're playing prem opposition he'll field his strongest 11. Hopefully.
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

September 23, 2013, 07:40:36 PM
Reply #31

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Swerve putting the best team out, thats what cost us last season when Moyes didnt use his squad properly

September 23, 2013, 08:22:34 PM
Reply #32

Outworlder47

Swerve putting the best team out, thats what cost us last season when Moyes didnt use his squad properly

Need a bit of rotation, yes. I would rest Barkley, and probably Baines. Coleman on the bench, since we've got several players who can perform at right back. Gibson and Kone should play a role if fit, even if only as a sub. Lukaku up front from the start would be nice, depending on his head; if he did get concussed, then rest him. Deulofeu I would suspect should get a start and close to a full 90 minutes.

Will be interesting to see the team selection for this.

September 23, 2013, 08:37:11 PM
Reply #33

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
tough to predict the team.  I'll go with

Joel

Coleman Heitinga Distin Oviedo

Gibson McCarthy

Delofeu Barkley Naismith

Kone

Would personally go a bit stronger though.  Fulham away is always tough for us

You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 23, 2013, 08:38:02 PM
Reply #34

Shogun

Administrator
Can't see Gibson being fit.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2013, 08:42:47 PM
Reply #35

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
Can't see Gibson being fit.

from martinez press conference today:

“I consider Darron Gibson fully fit. He has been working extremely well and he has joined the group, so that’s a great positive for us.
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 23, 2013, 08:53:46 PM
Reply #36

Gray90

I'd go with:

Joel

Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines

Gibson McCarthy

Delofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

This game would be good experience for Stones who impressed me against Stevenage. It's also a good chance for Lukaku and McCarthy to blood into the squad.

September 23, 2013, 09:16:49 PM
Reply #37

Shogun

Administrator
from martinez press conference today:

“I consider Darron Gibson fully fit. He has been working extremely well and he has joined the group, so that’s a great positive for us.

Surprised he wasn't on the bench for West Ham if that's the case. but good news none the less.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 23, 2013, 09:44:47 PM
Reply #38

The Analog Kid

I could be wrong but I think its Fulham.

Not bad that. I missed it first time round.

Have a like.

September 23, 2013, 10:19:51 PM
Reply #39

hill135

Martinez has said Gibson and Lukaku fit for tomorrow. Pienaar, Alcaraz definitely out and Kone likely to be out

September 23, 2013, 10:47:14 PM
Reply #40

blueski

will be nice to see oviedo feature again, needs games, have to think lukaku will start & will be nice to get deloufeu some minutes if possible. looking forward to this & lets hope we can avoid the banana peel
Nil Satis

September 24, 2013, 12:20:07 AM
Reply #41

Outworlder47

Martinez has said Gibson and Lukaku fit for tomorrow. Pienaar, Alcaraz definitely out and Kone likely to be out

If that's the case then I bet they both start. Robles, Deulofeu, and Heitinga should start. Maybe Oviedo for Baines, and somebody giving Barkley a rest. Wouldn't be surprised to see a change at RB as well, but that may be too many changes. Depends really on Fulham's injury list: If Berbatov and Ruiz are out, then their front line is a bit thin with only Bent and Rodallega.

September 24, 2013, 12:48:35 AM
Reply #42

tonysoprano

with us not playing till next monday night,why not field strong team?

September 24, 2013, 12:52:03 AM
Reply #43

NomadskiEFC

NSNO Subscriber
off topic slightly, but that Steven Pienaar goal in the OP was fucking liquid football.
Once A Blue NEVER a Red

September 24, 2013, 01:43:13 AM
Reply #44

velimski

anyone know if you can buy tickets on the gate for this one? The official site isn't very helpful :

Supporters should be aware that tickets will not be available to post from 3.30pm on Friday 20 September. A further announcement in relation to purchasing tickets on the day of the game, subject to availability, will be made in due course.