November 24, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

Author Topic: Fulham v Everton  (Read 34634 times)

September 25, 2013, 06:21:38 AM
Reply #495

Shogun

Administrator
Still, at least it wasn't a Brentford or Leeds we lost to.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 25, 2013, 07:02:14 AM
Reply #496

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
That was one of the most breathtaking performances I've seen from a new young player in years. It made up for the defeat for me - the future is bright!

well he will be gone next season so not that bright
I have to return some videotapes.

September 25, 2013, 07:13:56 AM
Reply #497

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
proper wound up, who cares if people have emotions regarding the result? and dont try the whole, "its only football thing" cos that really fucks me off.

We played the wrong team, with too many changes and were punished. Yes we are unbeaten but this stupid fucking passing around the back is bullshit and lpool, chelsea, city, arsenal, etc will beat the crap out of us when we play them. too many scary moments with that system. I like roberto but wrong subs in my opinion.

however, focusing on the league now. and back to my drink.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2013, 07:14:15 AM by Lizz88 »

September 25, 2013, 09:29:15 AM
Reply #498

Glory

lpool, chelsea, city, arsenal, etc will beat the crap out of us when we play them. too many scary moments with that system.
Chelsea says hi.

Get a fucking grip.

September 25, 2013, 01:50:31 PM
Reply #499

Bluedylan

It's more than a shame, it's massively wasteful. Obviously it's not easy to win a trophy, but if the draw is favourable you can find yourself in the final/semis without having to play anyone that difficult and then there's a very good chance you might actually win something and/or be in Europe, which is hugely important to the development of existing players.

We slave all season long to try to get into the top 4/5 to hopefully get European football, raise our profile, make it easier to attract better players and that's unbelievably difficult for us, given our resources and we often just miss out. And yet this competition is a short cut to success, to Europe....and we continue to bow out lamely and say 'oh well'.

So I think people have every right to be pretty fucked off, whilst also being aware that there were plenty of positives from different players.

Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

September 25, 2013, 02:15:33 PM
Reply #500

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Chelsea says hi.

Get a fucking grip.

tell them i dont say Hi back...

September 25, 2013, 03:56:42 PM
Reply #501

MRB85

It's more than a shame, it's massively wasteful. Obviously it's not easy to win a trophy, but if the draw is favourable you can find yourself in the final/semis without having to play anyone that difficult and then there's a very good chance you might actually win something and/or be in Europe, which is hugely important to the development of existing players.

We slave all season long to try to get into the top 4/5 to hopefully get European football, raise our profile, make it easier to attract better players and that's unbelievably difficult for us, given our resources and we often just miss out. And yet this competition is a short cut to success, to Europe....and we continue to bow out lamely and say 'oh well'.

So I think people have every right to be pretty fucked off, whilst also being aware that there were plenty of positives from different players.

The best summary by far.  Wasteful indeed -- and disrespectful to the massive away support on the night.

September 25, 2013, 04:32:12 PM
Reply #502

jonni

Just wondering how many people thought at half-time, after 45 minutes of bossing the game, that Martinez had picked the wrong team?