0 (0%)
Pienaar (Sub)
2 (3.7%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Everton v Hull City  (Read 24945 times)

October 14, 2013, 12:09:11 AM
Read 24945 times

Shogun

Administrator

Everton FC v Hull City AFC
Goodison Park
Saturday 19th October 15:00
Premier League Match 8

Everton's last 5 matches 13/14:

Everton 1-0 Chelsea (Naismith)
West Ham 2-3 Everton (Baines x2, Lukaku)
Fulham 2-1 Everton - League cup (Naismith)
Everton 3-2 Newcastle (Lukaku x2, Barkley)
Manchester City 3-1 Everton (Lukaku)

Hull's last 5 matches 13/14:

Hull 1-1 Cardiff (Davies)
Newcastle 2-3 Hull (Brady, Elmohamady, Aluko)
Hull 1-0 Hudderfield - League Cup (Proschwitz)
Hull 1-0 West Ham (Brady Pen)
Hull 0-0 Aston Villa

Everton

Everton's unbeaten run came to an end last week against Manchester City despite taking the lead through Romelu Lukaku's 4th goal in his 3rd league appearance. This leaves Everton in 7th place in the league with 12 points from a possible 21. The injury concerns seem to be going away and should Pienaar return for this match as expected then Everton will be able to field their perceived strongest XI. The only remaining injury is Antolin Alcaraz who has been returning "in a few weeks" for the last two months now.

Cardiff, Hull and Crystal Palace had no Premier League position last year and are therefore ranked 18th, 19th and 20th

Statistically it can be argued that Everton the 8th most difficult start in the league so far according to the above table thus Roberto Martinez is doing a good job for Everton so far. Our opponents have had a very fair set of fixtures and have started very well in their return to the top flight.

Hull City

Hull City have made the best start of any of the promoted sides with Steve Bruce's men just a point behind Everton in the table in 8th place. So far they've lost only 2 games which came away to Manchester City and Chelsea. Hull have scored 6 goals so far in their 7 games and have conceded 7 goals. Should you include the league Cup then they are currently on a 5 match unbeaten run.

Robbie Brady is set to miss out on this match throughout injury meaning we could expect this team on Saturday:

--------------------------McGregor----------------------
----Rosenior--Davies------------Faye---Figueroa---
----------------Huddlestone--Livermore--------------
--------Elmohamady-----Aluko-------Quinn----------
----------------------------Graham-----------------------

On loan striker, Danny Graham is yet to score for the Tigers and hasn't scored for over 9 months.

This will be just the 18th meeting between the clubs since Hull were founded in 1904.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 14, 2013, 01:07:44 AM
Reply #1

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
How blatant is it that Danny Graham will net in this?!

Will be well tougher than most of our fans will expect. We will still nick a win though I think
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

October 14, 2013, 01:09:47 AM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

Will be well tougher than most of our fans will expect. We will still nick a win though I think

It's nailed on.

October 14, 2013, 01:44:10 AM
Reply #3

Thornton_19

Your how easy have teams had it so far thing doesn't bode well for West Ham does it.

October 14, 2013, 04:44:32 AM
Reply #4

The Analog Kid

My first game this season, hoping for a decent result, obviously.

I've missed it this season.

October 14, 2013, 04:46:36 AM
Reply #5

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck Danny Graham, he's shite.

Is there a more grim site in the whole of football than Steve Bruce wearing a tracksuit sponsored by cash converters?

October 14, 2013, 05:05:25 AM
Reply #6

The Analog Kid

Fuck Danny Graham, he's shite.

Is there a more grim site in the whole of football than Steve Bruce wearing a tracksuit sponsored by cash converters?

Yeah, a whole team in ill-fitting cream suits and red tie's.

Agreed on the Danny Graham point though.

October 14, 2013, 05:02:40 PM
Reply #7

Corsten

Greetings from Finland. Me and my brother are coming to watch this game on saturday, what an day for me as Evertonian to have 30years birthday. We are staying at South Manchester (Didsbury) because the Airport (flight in / out to Finland. I have two questions:
- is there Evertonians coming from south Manchester to this game and interest to share a ride?
- we are planning stay at Liverpool for aftermatch pints and my brother is Man City fan, so wich pub near train station is the best for having also some city fans? There is City game starting 5.30.

October 14, 2013, 11:43:41 PM
Reply #8

The Analog Kid

Greetings from Finland. Me and my brother are coming to watch this game on saturday, what an day for me as Evertonian to have 30years birthday. We are staying at South Manchester (Didsbury) because the Airport (flight in / out to Finland. I have two questions:
- is there Evertonians coming from south Manchester to this game and interest to share a ride?
- we are planning stay at Liverpool for aftermatch pints and my brother is Man City fan, so wich pub near train station is the best for having also some city fans? There is City game starting 5.30.

Tervetuloa seuraamaan!!

October 15, 2013, 12:44:32 AM
Reply #9

Alanvideo

..........Try JRs sports bar ,across the street from Lime St.station and turn left at Wetherspoons pub. 50m on left. :cheers:
We are special ,we are Everton.

October 15, 2013, 01:07:29 AM
Reply #10

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber

nap of

Simply simply lovely

October 15, 2013, 03:26:38 AM
Reply #11

Danny

Think we'll win this 3-1 but it'll be scrappy as fuck again, Hull have been pretty impressive so far.

October 15, 2013, 05:24:33 AM
Reply #12

Shogun

Administrator
Jonathan Moss' punishment for his dismal performance last week is being fourth official in the West Ham V Manchester City game.

Neil swarbrick is taking our game. Hasn't done us any damage in the past. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/everton-fc/schiedsrichterdetail/verein_29_650.html

October 15, 2013, 05:41:48 AM
Reply #13

Thornton_19

Jonathan Moss' punishment for his dismal performance last week is being fourth official in the West Ham V Manchester City game.

Neil swarbrick is taking our game. Hasn't done us any damage in the past. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/everton-fc/schiedsrichterdetail/verein_29_650.html

Expect a red card in this game!

October 15, 2013, 05:59:57 AM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
Expect a red card in this game!
Well, it's looking ominous. He refereed Liverpool's only league defeat this season as well!