0 (0%)
Pienaar (Sub)
2 (3.7%)
Kone (Sub)
0 (0%)
Naismith (Sub)
1 (1.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Everton v Hull City  (Read 38305 times)

October 19, 2013, 05:27:48 AM
Read 38305 times

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
That's exactly why loan players should be allowed to play against their parent club.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 19, 2013, 10:18:35 PM
Reply #1

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What does Osman have on his head? It looks shiney.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 19, 2013, 10:20:24 PM
Reply #2

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
What a goal by Pienaar!!!

October 19, 2013, 10:40:04 PM
Reply #3

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
How did he miss that????

October 20, 2013, 01:39:32 AM
Reply #4

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
To be fair our game was shit, while elsewhere there were a lot of better ones. Even Liverpool's.

I think Gary is being satirical.

October 20, 2013, 06:28:37 AM
Reply #5

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I had the sound turned off for the game as I was watching at work. When Mirallas scored, it felt as if it was just a pass to the keeper as I thought the whistle had gone, his shot was so tame. Was surreal.

Pienaar's goal was great.