Tim Howard
6 (14.6%)
Leon Osman
3 (7.3%)
Romelu Lukaku
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 29, 2013, 09:42:07 PM

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Everton  (Read 43124 times)

October 26, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
Reply #30

Bluedylan

Upto 3rd in the live League Table :)
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

Accattone - Pier Paolo Pasolini.

October 26, 2013, 11:02:29 PM
Reply #31

Bluedylan

Best thing for me about today, apart from the supersub again, our game management once we went ahead. We did it against Hull last week, and the same again today. They didn't have a sniff after we took the lead, and that is massively encouraging.
''In the words of the prophet, today you sell your ring, tomorrow your watch, next week your chain and in 77 days, you won't have eyes to cry with''

October 26, 2013, 11:22:39 PM
Reply #32

Bluedylan

We should get 6 points for that. We beat Villa and Anthony Taylor all in one game.

October 27, 2013, 09:00:09 AM
Reply #33

Bluedylan

Got to give some respect to lambert there. One of the few managers who isnt a sore loser in defeat giving it the 'we should have won' ect. No moaning about what should have been a red aswell.

I like villa

Yes agreed. He does seem like a fairly sound bloke. I do think his reputation as one of the best young managers is a little undeserved though. Villa's style appears to basically involve playing a long ball up to Benteke on the counter, hope that he holds it up or flicks it on to either wing where they have pace on one side and a bit of skill on the other.

Tony Pulis has (rightly, in my view) been slaughtered for playing a style not so far removed.