Tim Howard
6 (14.6%)
Leon Osman
3 (7.3%)
Romelu Lukaku
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 29, 2013, 09:42:07 PM

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Everton  (Read 43092 times)

October 27, 2013, 01:29:57 AM
Reply #15

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Our last 4 goals have been quite similar. All well placed as opposed to being blasted in.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama

October 27, 2013, 04:27:34 PM
Reply #16

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Well, once again, I miss the key parts of the game. Saw the bulk of the game up until the 60th minute, then had to deal with some customers who looked like they were going to buy something. Kept me out there for over an hour then decided against it.

Came back in and the game was long over, but the score was frozen on my laptop. Aston Villa 0 Everton 2. Wtf? How did that happen. But thanks to NBC's excellent coverage I was at least able to replay the goals and to make my hour of wasted time worth it.
“The best way to not feel hopeless is to get up and do something. Don’t wait for good things to happen to you. If you go out and make some good things happen, you will fill the world with hope, you will fill yourself with hope.” Barack Obama